THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Giving 411 on masseurs

Kody S
This topic is 2985 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys I have a question about giving information on masseurs on this forum. It is such a trusted place for 411. There are a very few times when I have had either a very lackluster or negative experience with a masseur. Is it better to wait and share that info when responding to a certain request for 411 about that particular masseur? Or would it be of interest to share the experience (probably via PM) as info to others who may be interested or wondering about hiring the person? I'm thinking of guys who are expensive and don't deliver near what they charge or those who seem shady or the experience raises all kinds of questions. What are your thoughts?

We're not supposed to review masseurs here. I confine my comments to saying that I was very satisfied, or that the massage was so-so, or that the masseur was good, but there wasn't any chemistry between us, or that the guy is a scam artist (I've never had to do the latter). I invite people to PM me for details.

A few days ago, someone posted a 411 about four masseurs in NYC, and I replied that I had experience with only one, who I thought was excellent, and I recommended him. Yesterday, I received a PM asking me for details, which I willingly and eagerly supplied, in a long description.

If I had a really outstanding experience, or a really bad experience, I MIGHT say so here, without being asked, but I've never done that. You see more of that in the Deli.

Hey guys I have a question about giving information on masseurs on this forum. It is such a trusted place for 411. There are a very few times when I have had either a very lackluster or negative experience with a masseur. Is it better to wait and share that info when responding to a certain request for 411 about that particular masseur? Or would it be of interest to share the experience (probably via PM) as info to others who may be interested or wondering about hiring the person? I'm thinking of guys who are expensive and don't deliver near what they charge or those who seem shady or the experience raises all kinds of questions. What are your thoughts?

Why not just write a review?

Great! Thank you for the perspective. Very helpful and much appreciated.

Hey @Kody S just to be clears, there are two "sides" to this website, the forums and the reviews site. Obvious to,those of us who have been around forever, not obvious to newcomers. See tabs near top of this page labeled "reviews" to see and submit reviews.

http://www.daddysreviews.com/news

"Write a review" is good advice, BUT don't bother to write any reviews on the hiring sites. The masseurs have the right to delete anything they don't like. You should write it on Daddy's reviews. You can't believe ANYTHING you read on those hiring sites.

Archived