THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Smooth, hairy or doesn't matter?

marylander1940
This topic is 2820 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't necessarily matter to me, though I'm not particularly attracted to very smooth (whether natural or hacked/slashed off) and there is such a thing as too hairy. My only rule? Don't shave your forearms!!!

I won't! I won't! I promise! They are pretty hairy.......

It doesn't matter to me whether a guy is smooth or hairy, The thing i find hot is the guys confidence about showing off what he has or hasn't ;). There is nothing hotter than a guy walking the streets and wearing a shirt and his hair sticking out the top proudly for all to see. Also you smooth guys i won't forget about you guys, I'm jealous that you guys never have to shave haha.

I used to be insecure as Im not smooth by nature, being latin hehe. But from the guys Ive met I was surprised that many guys hated that i shaved and they wanted to see me grow out my hair and be hairy next session :O

Now I rock my natural state more than often :)

• 1 month later...

If theres body hair, I like it groomed, not growing wild... On the head, don't matter. Basically the only thing that is non-negotiable is cock size..... like em Big, but as I get older I can appreciate servicing a beautiful body, or a hot pair of legs in lieu of a "healthy sized" cock....

Archived