THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Smooth, hairy or doesn't matter?

marylander1940
This topic is 2820 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well @latbear4blk mentioning his sexy bald head reminded me of a radio commercial for hair replacement treatment that aired on a NYC radio station 40 year ago. The ad copy was usually read by a male host, but one afternoon as I was driving home a female read it and she cracked up laughing in the middle of it and could not get through to the conclusion. The add copy read (well at least as the woman interpreted it), "This is for all you men out there who don't like being "balled"... If being "balled" is something that has proven to be a problem... if you don't want to be "balled" again... " And so it continued! I almost drove off the side of the road I was laughing so hard.

The next day every time the work "balled" occurred it was replaced with the words "bald headed".

Well @latbear4blk mentioning his sexy bald head reminded me of a radio commercial for hair replacement treatment that aired on a NYC radio station 40 year ago. The ad copy was usually read by a male host, but one afternoon as I was driving home a female read it and she cracked up laughing in the middle of it and could not get through to the conclusion. The add copy read (well at least as the woman interpreted it), "This is for all you men out there who don't like being "balled"... If being "balled" is something that has proven to be a problem... if you don't want to be "balled" again... " And so it continued! I almost drove off the side of the road I was laughing so hard.

The next day every time the work "balled" occurred it was replaced with the words "bald headed".

Anyone can join the bald (or balled) revolution...

http://www.free-jokes-online.com/thumb/bald-head.jpg

I LOVE bald or shaved heads - it's a major turn on for me!

I also do. I do not like semi bold heads, and strongly dislike the Homer Simpson look, just a few hairs you let grow loooooong and then use them as a cover up.

When I started losing my hair in my mid 20s, I just shaved it all, and I have kept that look since.

Doesn't necessarily matter to me, though I'm not particularly attracted to very smooth (whether natural or hacked/slashed off) and there is such a thing as too hairy. My only rule? Don't shave your forearms!!!

I always like guys with the right amount of hair on pube thighs legs forearms and face. I dont like cleanly shaved or totally smooth guys.

Archived