THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

How do you like your lap dances?

Kr8zy
This topic is 2974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because of my limitations with communication, I often rely on others as to who to ask for lap dances from or better yet who is open to meeting at ones' place . I really liked this one dancer from Adonis however turnout he was a big rip off (Moses) so now I prefer to ask people who they know as opposed to asking the owner/director of the places. If anyone can help me, pls do. Looking for NYC city area.

It takes a lot more skill for a dancer to get my attention being slow and erotic during the lapdance, but I can appreciate the rare dancer who does just that.

Otherwise, I prefer the cut-to-the-chase, like at Nob Hill, where they basically tell you, if you like what you see, feel free to whip it out. FUN.

Otherwise, I prefer the cut-to-the-chase, like at Nob Hill, where they basically tell you, if you like what you see, feel free to whip it out. FUN.

How does Nob Hill get away with the things they do? I think it's great, but I just don't understand it.

Do they not serve liquor so they aren't subject to California ABC regulations? "Private club?" Or is it just because it's San Francisco?

Ugh

That reminds me of a brief period when I visited Nob Hill regularly and would use the in/out privileges during the breaks between dancers to walk up the block to the convenience store and buy tall cans of beer and stand on the sidewalk outside and kill them and smoke.

Definitely not my finest hour.

Ugh

That reminds me of a brief period when I visited Nob Hill regularly and would use the in/out privileges during the breaks between dancers to walk up the block to the convenience store and buy tall cans of beer and stand on the sidewalk outside and kill them and smoke.

Definitely not my finest hour.

sounds fine to me!....so what's the problem??!!......drinking beer, visiting the Nob Hill, enjoying that bracing SF sea air.....:)

sounds fine to me!....so what's the problem??!!......drinking beer, visiting the Nob Hill, enjoying that bracing SF sea air.....:)

Lol...that's one way to look at it.

I guess I was thinking about the viewpoint of the people stepping over the guy sitting on the sidewalk holding the can in the brown paper bag, nodding off with a cigarette in the other hand, outside the strip joint/glory hole dive.

I like yours better.

I guess it's all in how you spin it. ;)

How does Nob Hill get away with the things they do? I think it's great, but I just don't understand it.

Do they not serve liquor so they aren't subject to California ABC regulations? "Private club?" Or is it just because it's San Francisco?

Well both. Because they don't serve liquor and it is San Francisco.

My lapdances with the Stockbar and Campus guys have been awesome. The guys always start off completely nude with me, they know what I like. Also lapdances vary depending on the dancer, some dancers are aggressive, while others are very verbal. It all depends on what you like, and how much money you're willing to spend.

I always have a great LD session with Yannick and Joshua (my best LD at Stockbar). Yannick is rough, grinds hard, and is very aggressive. He grabs your hands, very interactive LD. I had to run to the restroom at the end of the lapdance. Joshua is very seductie, and is very verabal throughout the dance. He's not as aggressive as Yannick, it's more of a slow seduction in the booth. I didn't have to ask either guys to take off their undies, both walk in the boooth completly nude.

So sorry I missed Joshua, but I had a great time with Max--twice.

To me, that's all foreplay, and a money pit. I'd rather connect at a club without all the fluff, and get down to the business at MOUTH ! I'm not for the touchy feely stuff, unless I'm in a body worship session...

I'd rather be sucking that suck or eating out that ass.

Because of my limitations with communication, I often rely on others as to who to ask for lap dances from or better yet who is open to meeting at ones' place . I really liked this one dancer from Adonis however turnout he was a big rip off (Moses) so now I prefer to ask people who they know as opposed to asking the owner/director of the places. If anyone can help me, pls do. Looking for NYC city area.

What specifically is your communication issue? I love helping guys know who is a great lapdancer and who is a rip off. Btw my definition of a great lapdancer is a total slut who may or may not be drunk (or whatever) while dancing. A rip off is someone who lets you just touch their body and then claims you were there for 4 songs when you were there for 2

What specifically is your communication issue? I love helping guys know who is a great lapdancer and who is a rip off. Btw my definition of a great lapdancer is a total slut who may or may not be drunk (or whatever) while dancing. A rip off is someone who lets you just touch their body and then claims you were there for 4 songs when you were there for 2

Sounds like you met Tornado at Adonis.

never had a dance with him but I keep my ear firmly planted to the floor and yes, he is one of them. He used to be wayyyyy too aggressive with grabbing people and dragging them to the back. He has since calmed down with that.

He has calmed down, but he ripped off way too many loyal customers. Not sure why he's still allowed there

He's not the only one, many guys every where over count the number of songs. That's why it's good to make a connection with someone that will treat you fairly

and perhaps give you more than you hoped for. But even when you think you make a connection you have to remember that these guys are there to make money so

they all want to maximize their profits.

That's why a serious, "Let me know after each song is done" is important before the interaction starts. Since starting that policy, I have only had a problem once and there were more problems than just song count with him. He was a thief and attempted to steal money and credit cards from me. When I reported him to management, they swiftly took action and he was tossed out of the club.

That's why a serious, "Let me know after each song is done" is important before the interaction starts. Since starting that policy, I have only had a problem once and there were more problems than just song count with him. He was a thief and attempted to steal money and credit cards from me. When I reported him to management, they swiftly took action and he was tossed out of the club.

I do that now as well. Never had an issue since

He's not the only one, many guys every where over count the number of songs. That's why it's good to make a connection with someone that will treat you fairly

and perhaps give you more than you hoped for. But even when you think you make a connection you have to remember that these guys are there to make money so

they all want to maximize their profits.

Yeah I had one guy say we had done 9 or 10 songs. I said it was 5 and glared at him and handed him the money. He didn't say anything. It helps that I'm bigger than most of the dancers so I've got the edge on the intimidation factor. But I go there often enough that I'm sure Tim would have had my back in a dispute.

Pvt. me pls

Gentlemen, can somebody educate me on how this songs count work? What songs are you counting? The ones played on the speakers? Why do you need the dancer tell you when a song is over? I'm lost.

I never payed to get in the private booth, I've just done the short lap dances they offer when mingling with patrons in the open area.

This student is eager to learn.

Gentlemen, can somebody educate me on how this songs count work? What songs are you counting? The ones played on the speakers? Why do you need the dancer tell you when a song is over? I'm lost.

I never payed to get in the private booth, I've just done the short lap dances they offer when mingling with patrons in the open area.

This student is eager to learn.

Clubs like Stock have speakers in the back with a separate audio feed of music to the stage show and you pay the dancer a set amount per song. I've never had an issue with dancers at Stock miscounting the number of songs. If I know a dancer well I will say in advance how many songs we'll go for.

Other clubs like Boardwalk also have a house fee which you have to pay to go to the private booths.

Archived