THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

George S NYC

Midtownm4m
This topic is 2822 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He massaged me and my partner multiple times when in NJ and while we were not draped it never was interactive and no release. He never mentioned upgrades, but maybe he is doing more now that he is in the city.

• 4 weeks later...
He massaged me and my partner multiple times when in NJ and while we were not draped it never was interactive and no release. He never mentioned upgrades, but maybe he is doing more now that he is in the city.

Ad definitely looks more sensual than his old one. He is definitely hot, and he constantly uploads shirtless pics on his Instagram (Yumm)

• 1 month later...

Midtownm4m's comment reveals an odd disconnect. Geo poses here in a flannel shirt, but "constantly uploads shirtless pics on his Instagram." Yes, he has a bare-chested photo here. (Is that an eye chart on his chest?)

For $150, he'd better be interactive!! There are excellent masseurs, such as Burin, Tenne, and Xiao who don't ask $150.

• 3 months later...

Archived