THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Daniel NYC

EVdude
This topic is 2992 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My favorite masseur, RJ, whose home is now in Kissimmee, Florida, advertises on M4M but doesn't come to NYC any more, did his massages on a rather thin mat on my floor. These were my most erotic experiences, and the best massages, ever.

Everyone else gave me massages on a bed or a table, and as used to them as I was, I loved the floor massages. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it!

My favorite masseur, RJ, whose home is now in Kissimmee, Florida, advertises on M4M but doesn't come to NYC any more, did his massages on a rather thin mat on my floor. These were my most erotic experiences, and the best massages, ever.

Everyone else gave me massages on a bed or a table, and as used to them as I was, I loved the floor massages. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it!

I have tried it, sometimes with a thin mat, sometimes with a futon or some sort of padding. It could be the masseurs I went to weren't great or it's just not for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Live and learn. Win some, lose some. Pics are not him. Though if you chopped the heads off, could be him. Great body. Fine middle eastern face though. Nice studio. Touch all you want. But just a rub and tug and done.

Archived