THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Avoid this Magical Asian Masseur - Ripoff

sg808
This topic is 3005 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If anyone is in Philly who's looking to hire him between tonight and tomorrow - don't.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/adam_nyc.shtml

We Look forward to your review: http://www.daddysreviews.com/submit

Anyways just thought I would share my experience and give a warning for those in philly looking to hire him. I scheduled appointment based on his reviews - amateur mistake i made & won't be doing that again.

Adam has been in NYC for a long time, and has been well reviewed. I've never been to him, but I'm surprised to learn that you had a bad experience. I'd think that if he were that bad, clients would have caught on to him. I suppose any masseur can have an off day. I'll be interested in your review -- I know you can't go into detail here.

Adam has been in NYC for a long time, and has been well reviewed. I've never been to him, but I'm surprised to learn that you had a bad experience. I'd think that if he were that bad, clients would have caught on to him. I suppose any masseur can have an off day. I'll be interested in your review -- I know you can't go into detail here.

feel free to pm me and i share more details of my experience with you.

I saw him earlier this year in DC - I had a great experience massage wise. He did cut it short around 70 minutes when we agreed on 90 and wasn't very talkative. But the massage and his body was great. People have their off days.

see but that's the thing - you shouldn't cut a massage short if you advertise a time frame and explicitly state that time frame in a text. these massages aren't cheap and for lot of us (myself included) - its a something that can be afforded every few months or so.

as for the massage - for my personal taste - i didn't think it was that great. i get it people have their on and off days - but then again you should't be meeting with clients if you aren't having a good day and wasting that client's time and money.

Archived