THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Have you ever met someone like him? Would you date him?

marylander1940
This topic is 3005 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nice to have such discretionary income. And think of all the uses: Doorstops, toilet plungers, fly swatters. Wrap four or five together with some baby's breath and have a beautiful centerpiece.

Yes, butt plugs do make great door stops! However, they are even better as a sink stopper. Heck, when you have such things hanging around the house that you know you will probably never use for that which it was originally intended its always good to get creative so as to ultimately justify such a purchase.

Nice to have such discretionary income. And think of all the uses: Doorstops, toilet plungers, fly swatters. Wrap four or five together with some baby's breath and have a beautiful centerpiece.

I'm sure there's a resale market for that kind of toys on craigstlist or a yard sale... LOL

For those of yinz who don't get sarcasm, that was a joke. :)

I'm sure there's a resale market for that kind of toys on craigstlist or a yard sale... LOL

For those of yinz who don't get sarcasm, that was a joke. :)

How about eBay!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R2.TR6.TRC3.A0.H0.Xdild.TRS1&_nkw=dildoe+black&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l2632.R2.TR6.TRC1.A0.H0.Xdildo.TRS0&_nkw=dildoe&_sacat=67588

You had it bookmarked! :)

Well I was actually in the process of selling something on eBay... and it was a hop skip and a jump away! ;)

Those are allegedly brand new... some come with led from China.
As if what I can buy in my local sex emporium ain't from China and is not leaden with lead!!!

In any event as can be deduced from my first post in this thread I myself have no use for such items be they new or heaven forbid used!!! :eek: LOL!

Well I was actually in the process of selling something on eBay... and it was a hop skip and a jump away! ;)

As if what I can buy in my local sex emporium ain't from China and is not leaden with lead!!!

In any event as can be deduced from my first post in this thread I myself have no use for such items be they new or heaven forbid used!!! :eek: LOL!

Does your leather gear come from China too or is your avatar just a fantasy picture?

Guys in the leather are greatest consummers of dildos and other toys, or so the urban legend says.

Does your leather gear come from China too or is your avatar just a fantasy picture?

Guys in the leather are greatest consummers of dildos and other toys, or so the urban legend says.

Well then I guess that I march to the beat of a different different drummer. Plus, all the leather I have was made in the USA and Canada. From where the actual animal originated I have no clue!!! ;)

Well then I guess that I march to the beat of a different different drummer. Plus, all the leather I have was made in the USA and Canada. From where the actual animal originated I have no clue!!! ;)

I guess some things can still be made in America for a reasonable price... or maybe is the lack of cows in China.

Nice chatting with you, I'm off this subject.

Archived