THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rico Wolf - NYC Any Info

alexslaveboy
This topic is 2983 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We've talking off and on. Schedule permitting we'll meet up. I have done a few cam shows with him... which were great cam shows.

@big-n-tall

Thanks it's good to know that he is really the guy in the photos

He replied quite promptly on rentmen email and we had a couple back n forth with regards to transportation to my place

He doesn't have a car!

Thanks, alexslaveboy. This is great to hear. Love rock hard muscles. Sometimes big bodybuilder muscles can be a little mushy, especially if they're off-season. Would you say that, in addition to having hard muscles, Rico is pretty ripped all over (ripped, defined abs, etc.)? Thanks again!

Thanks, alexslaveboy. This is great to hear. Love rock hard muscles. Sometimes big bodybuilder muscles can be a little mushy, especially if they're off-season. Would you say that, in addition to having hard muscles, Rico is pretty ripped all over (ripped, defined abs, etc.)? Thanks again!

Hey Musclelover

He's not as ripped as his rentmen profile photos BUT he's still 9% body fat I know what you mean about mushy I've experienced that a few times not Rico!

He's got ridiculously hard biceps and a massive lat spread!!!! Plus he loves to pose and flex! :)

Hey alexslaveboy, rock hard muscles - AND he knows what to do with them. Sounds like a great combination and glad to hear that it was a great time for you. Since you say that he's a dominant Alpha, it also sounds like he really gets into it and has a good time too, which to me is important.

Hey alexslaveboy, rock hard muscles - AND he knows what to do with them. Sounds like a great combination and glad to hear that it was a great time for you. Since you say that he's a dominant Alpha, it also sounds like he really gets into it and has a good time too, which to me is important.

Hey Musclelover!

Yes he's really nice until the worship starts

He's only 5'7" 5'8" but 200 pounds of muscle

He grabbed me in a headlock playfully and dropped me right to the ground :)

Hey Musclelover!

Yes he's really nice until the worship starts

He's only 5'7" 5'8" but 200 pounds of muscle

He grabbed me in a headlock playfully and dropped me right to the ground :)

He looks yummy, I'm intrigued. Nice equipment, what about his ass? Nice?

just finished a session with him, this guy blows my mind. he had formal mma training while I had formal wrestling training, together, it was a crazy hot encounter. his energy is ridiculous, this is a real athletic guy who exercise day and night, no implants, no synthol, all real muscle. I'm addicted

just finished a session with him, this guy blows my mind. he had formal mma training while I had formal wrestling training, together, it was a crazy hot encounter. his energy is ridiculous, this is a real athletic guy who exercise day and night, no implants, no synthol, all real muscle. I'm addicted

@nebula

He's the real deal!!! Right?

Alex

Does Rico engage in sex or is he mostly or strictly flexing and worship?

I haven't physically met him, but from what we talked about and what he did on cam for me... he'll definitely do more than just flex and pose. I mean he may like muscle worship, but even in his ad description, it implies he's up for more.

It just happens a lot of guys in this post are more into muscle worship. I say if you're interested, contact him and see what he will or won't do. But from what I've seen, read, and heard (from him), he's up to having a more "physical" encounter.

Archived