THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Have you ever done this? Elaborate...

marylander1940
This topic is 2990 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I learned a long time ago not to try things that I see in a movie. I'm not gonna flap my arms and fly. I'm not gonna dodge a bullet. I'm not gonna get the star to fall in love with me. I'm not gonna.......whatever the heck that was......

I prefer to be the bottom slice of bread on the meat sandwich though many times I was the top coming in for a crash landing. Twice I had a guy (on seperate occasions) try to enter me while I was riding dick and I not so humbly refused his guest appearance. I never did it in a mmf, but would love to. The feeling of two dicks rubbing together is really fucking hot, especially when there is a warm wet hole to share. I have some erotica I've written on the subject:

The Best Thing

...knew it was about to happen. All three of us were so excited for the first few moments of this discovery and as we were having this flailing silent dialogue, we were getting farther from the issue at hand rather than closer despite the fact that we were approaching one of the most erotic practices imaginable. I had already held my ground as a force not to be reckoned with to the chagrin of the Master of the house. Almost defiantly, I began little training tests of one of his most prized possessions without the expected respect of asking permission. I once again found myself irrefutably situated between the two of them in a profound way with the Master behind me and the Possession in front of me. After long bouts of individual play with each of them it was time to mend that precious melody of sexual connection. There was poking to my backside and pulling from my front side, the hunger was so thick you could hear and smell it in the room at large. Here was the dominant one behind me, seemingly for a moment losing control, and the submissive one laying down before me, trying to take command. Despite their valiant albeit botched efforts, I decided to take initiative. I held the Possession in place, his puckered sweet hole craving more attention than I didn't know if I was allowed to give it. I adjusted his burly beautiful legs a little bit higher so I could sneak my thighs under him and proceed to mount a comfortable position in which to engage this glorious pastime of mine. He weakened just then, and knew that the power was mine - I was the meat on the sandwich, the cream in the cookie, the bridge over a river, the cement between bricks, the door that separates two rooms, the canvas on top of the stretcher and underneath the paint, the bridge after the intro and before the chorus, the baton that is passed from one runner to another, the kindling for the fire, the gas for the engine of a car - I was the glue holding them together. I was shocked and pleased to feel the Master behind me yielding to my taking the lead. It was time and none of us could wait anymore. I thought it better to have the Master push in behind me and then enter the Possession with my dripping wet dick but we had already attempted this thrice and on account of the aforementioned excitement, there was too much motion in the ocean. I acrobatically adjusted myself while holding the beast in front of me by one leg and taking the creature behind me from the back of his butt and I made little grunting noises like a monster as I prompted them, "Come on..." and had his stiff manness push inside of me which let out a guttural moan from my belly.

Read more: http://bimbosavant.blogspot.com/search?q=Double+penetration&m=1

I prefer to be the bottom slice of bread on the meat sandwich though many times I was the top coming in for a crash landing. Twice I had a guy (on seperate occasions) try to enter me while I was riding dick and I not so humbly refused his guest appearance. I never did it in a mmf, but would love to. The feeling of two dicks rubbing together is really fucking hot, especially when there is a warm wet hole to share. I have some erotica I've written on the subject:

The Best Thing

...knew it was about to happen. All three of us were so excited for the first few moments of this discovery and as we were having this flailing silent dialogue, we were getting farther from the issue at hand rather than closer despite the fact that we were approaching one of the most erotic practices imaginable. I had already held my ground as a force not to be reckoned with to the chagrin of the Master of the house. Almost defiantly, I began little training tests of one of his most prized possessions without the expected respect of asking permission. I once again found myself irrefutably situated between the two of them in a profound way with the Master behind me and the Possession in front of me. After long bouts of individual play with each of them it was time to mend that precious melody of sexual connection. There was poking to my backside and pulling from my front side, the hunger was so thick you could hear and smell it in the room at large. Here was the dominant one behind me, seemingly for a moment losing control, and the submissive one laying down before me, trying to take command. Despite their valiant albeit botched efforts, I decided to take initiative. I held the Possession in place, his puckered sweet hole craving more attention than I didn't know if I was allowed to give it. I adjusted his burly beautiful legs a little bit higher so I could sneak my thighs under him and proceed to mount a comfortable position in which to engage this glorious pastime of mine. He weakened just then, and knew that the power was mine - I was the meat on the sandwich, the cream in the cookie, the bridge over a river, the cement between bricks, the door that separates two rooms, the canvas on top of the stretcher and underneath the paint, the bridge after the intro and before the chorus, the baton that is passed from one runner to another, the kindling for the fire, the gas for the engine of a car - I was the glue holding them together. I was shocked and pleased to feel the Master behind me yielding to my taking the lead. It was time and none of us could wait anymore. I thought it better to have the Master push in behind me and then enter the Possession with my dripping wet dick but we had already attempted this thrice and on account of the aforementioned excitement, there was too much motion in the ocean. I acrobatically adjusted myself while holding the beast in front of me by one leg and taking the creature behind me from the back of his butt and I made little grunting noises like a monster as I prompted them, "Come on..." and had his stiff manness push inside of me which let out a guttural moan from my belly.

Read more: http://bimbosavant.blogspot.com/search?q=Double+penetration&m=1

Archived