THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Would you stay in the room, run away or grab the flogger and punish him for using daddy's toy?

marylander1940
This topic is 3009 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Would you grab the flogger and toss it out of the window, let him use it on you or grab it and use it on him?

Oh it would be used on him.....relentlessly.

Boy's really shouldn't play with Daddy's toys.

Grin

I have a thing for light skin and dark hair and eyes.

I'd submit and let him spank me. However, when he's done >:D it's my turn. I really get into spanking. It's weird I know. It's so hot though LOL.

I got flogged at CBC in providence RI during pride when I worked doing massages at the bathouse (NEVER AGAIN, I recommend anyone offered a job like this you run asap)

I ALSO recommend NOT going to CBC, I was very good friends with the owner. The things that happen while your not looking are quite shady there.

This guy ain't my physical type, but if there is a flogger involved I can always make things "work"! ;)

I get mixed messages from this guy. The body type says "flog me I need it", but his facial expression seems to indicate that he knows how to wield that flogger quite well.

From my point of view I would first want to put him through the paces see if he could handle the ride. As such I think I could put a smile on his face. I might even let him return the favor.

However, the surprises of the day are @Brian Kevin admitting that he got flogged, would be willing to get spanked, and also that he enjoys giving a good spanking. It adds a whole new demention to his persona that heretofore I had not realized existed.

Also, regarding CBC, I can only imagine what goes on in there! I'm thinking "safety" would not be the primary concern of many and can only imagine what the "shady" would encompass! :eek:

I have a thing for light skin and dark hair and eyes.

I'd submit and let him spank me. However, when he's done >:D it's my turn. I really get into spanking. It's weird I know. It's so hot though LOL.

I got flogged at CBC in providence RI during pride when I worked doing massages at the bathouse (NEVER AGAIN, I recommend anyone offered a job like this you run asap)

I ALSO recommend NOT going to CBC, I was very good friends with the owner. The things that happen while your not looking are quite shady there.

Oh? :rolleyes:

This guy ain't my physical type, but if there is a flogger involved I can always make things "work"! ;)

I get mixed messages from this guy. The body type says "flog me I need it", but his facial expression seems to indicate that he knows how to wield that flogger quite well.

From my point of view I would first want to put him through the paces see if he could handle the ride. As such I think I could put a smile on his face. I might even let him return the favor.

However, the surprises of the day are @Brian Kevin admitting that he got flogged, would be willing to get spanked, and also that he enjoys giving a good spanking. It adds a whole new demention to his persona that heretofore I had not realized existed.

Also, regarding CBC, I can only imagine what goes on in there! I'm thinking "safety" would not be the primary concern of many and can only imagine what the "shady" would encompass! :eek:

you're open minded, I like that!

Archived