THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sexual harassment lawsuit in Fox News. Family values!

marylander1940
This topic is 2999 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Former Fox News host Gretchen Carlson is suing the network's CEO and chairman Roger Ailes, alleging a pervasive practice of sexual harassment.

Now Ailes is vigorously denying her accusations and Fox's parent company is conducting an "internal review."

Carlson, 50, was removed from her 2 p.m. newscast "The Real Story" in late June. The lawsuit said she was terminated for "refusing Ailes' sexual advances."

But Ailes said in a Wednesday evening statement that the allegations are "false."

http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/06/media/gretchen-carlson-roger-ailes-lawsuit/

• 2 weeks later...

This just being reported:

Roger Ailes is officially out at Fox News, a source familiar with the situation confirmed to Variety. The former head of the network reportedly received a $40 million buyout after Gretchen Carlson and several other women accused him of sexual harassment over the past couple of weeks.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/roger-ailes-fox-news-out-1201817638/

This just being reported:

Roger Ailes is officially out at Fox News, a source familiar with the situation confirmed to Variety. The former head of the network reportedly received a $40 million buyout after Gretchen Carlson and several other women accused him of sexual harassment over the past couple of weeks.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/roger-ailes-fox-news-out-1201817638/

he'll be able to afford a lot of hookers with that money... no more need for that fat pig to harass women but I think he'll keep on doing it.

he'll be able to afford a lot of hookers with that money...

I've been looking at his picture at the top of the thread ... and then there's what I know about the guy...

And, honestly, I don't think $300 an hour would be enough. Or $3,000. Or $30,000.

Personally, I think I could only consider an appointment for the entire $40 mil.

And even then I'd want to leave early.

I've been looking at his picture at the top of the thread ... and then there's what I know about the guy...

And, honestly, I don't think $300 an hour would be enough. Or $3,000. Or $30,000.

Personally, I think I could only consider an appointment for the entire $40 mil.

And even then I'd want to leave early.

Not enough. I would only accept a life changing amount. At least the payback for my mortgage. Much more than 40k. And yes, I would also leave earlier.

What a piece of shit.

CnxKfEkXYAEx7n0.jpg

Well, family values!

May I say in his defense he had the good taste of not harassing Anne Coulter?

Roger Ailes “never sexually harassed me”

Perhaps the biggest story emerging outside the Quicken Loans Arena this week is the imminent departure of longtime Fox News head Roger Ailes amid allegations of sexual harassment.

As a longtime Fox News commentator, Isikoff asked Coulter, “Does is bother you that the head of Fox News may have been a serial sexual harasser of women on his network?”

Coulter replied that she doesn’t know whether the allegations are true, “so I guess that kind of makes a difference.”

Regardless, she said, “I have no inside information on what’s happening,” adding that she never actually worked for Fox News, “contrary to popular belief.”

“I ran into Roger Ailes at Rush Limbaugh’s house, at Geraldo’s wedding,” she said. “He never sexually harassed me.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ann-coulter-talks-yahoo-news-000000776.html

“I ran into Roger Ailes at Rush Limbaugh’s house, at Geraldo’s wedding,” she said..."

Quite a display of name-dropping from odious Ann ...and imagine wanting to invite her to your wedding: ick!

P.S. It must be a very big house if Ailes and Limbaugh were in it at the same time.

Quite a display of name-dropping from odious Ann ...and imagine wanting to invite her to your wedding: ick!

P.S. It must be a very big house if Ailes and Limbaugh were in it at the same time.

I'm sure in North Carolina she would be asked to prove she was born a female...

When will she apply family values to her life get married and have children?

Archived