THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on March in L.A.

lightdagger
This topic is 2609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I took the plunge and had a session with March. The massage was good, he was adorable, and the ending was well done. I will say, though, he did seem distracted, and wasn't really all there. I'm wondering if this was just an off night. He was very professional, courteous and polite, but I did feel his mind was a million miles away. Oh well, glad I did it.

Light dagger, you aren't alone.

Don't know anything about the disclaimers but the pics of Danny are accurate however I will not return for another massage, it was boring and I felt as though I was in the room alone. Almost no personality at all .

• 1 year later...

I've gotten a few HE massages from him. He was naked the whole time and absolutely charming and lovely. I did ask him once for a blowjob and he was very clear - hands only. I felt a little bad as I offended him. Anyway, he always gave great massage AND great HE. I'm not sure if he's still doing them or not. I haven't seen his ad up recently. Sweet guy though.

Archived