THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Devin Marcus

Niceguyfinishedlast
This topic is 2033 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was considering an appointment in a few weeks. Anyone have input on the above?

You might want to post a link to his ad. If you are unsure how to do that, start a "conversation" with me and I will send you instructions.

God it drives me insane....when beefy tops....with dark features...post beautiful ass shots.....

Sooooo cruel....

I know he says he's a Top but I always dream that maybe if I am allowed to rim that ass for long enough he may just be willing to become a bottom for a little time. Then he can turn me over and do what he wants for as long as he wants.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
I was considering an appointment in a few weeks. Anyone have input on the above?

I hired him in June and had a great time. I was in the mood to get pounded by a bigger guy with a big dick and he definitely scratched that itch. However, he was definitely on the chunky/chubby/thick side....still very muscular but not cut like in his pics. I'm attracted to strong/thick guys so it wasn't a big deal. However, I generally attract those guys on Grindr and at bars for free, so I was a bit disappointed that I spent money when I could have had a similar guy for free.

If you're looking for a chiseled muscle guy you may want to see if you can get current pics before hiring; it's possible he's back i fighting shape. If you like 'em thick & hung but not necessarily cut, he's a great choice.

• 6 months later...
I hired him in June and had a great time. I was in the mood to get pounded by a bigger guy with a big dick and he definitely scratched that itch. However, he was definitely on the chunky/chubby/thick side....still very muscular but not cut like in his pics. I'm attracted to strong/thick guys so it wasn't a big deal. However, I generally attract those guys on Grindr and at bars for free, so I was a bit disappointed that I spent money when I could have had a similar guy for free.

If you're looking for a chiseled muscle guy you may want to see if you can get current pics before hiring; it's possible he's back i fighting shape. If you like 'em thick & hung but not necessarily cut, he's a great choice.

Exactly he has a rugby player body