THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Purepassion (Philly) 11th picture, turn on or turn off?

marylander1940
This topic is 3006 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Please! The things you must have taken to your mouth without checking twice and now you are making drama for a little bit of dirt in the mirror! :)

Hey, anyone selling a product who can't take 10 seconds out of his oh-so-busy schedule to present himself in the best way possible will never get my talented mouth anywhere near him.

And my mouth has never been near anything as dirty as that mirror.

Maybe with a different costume. His physique is all wrong for Spiderman. Maybe Hyperion or Wonder Man.

you're absolutely right, Spiderman should be more like a high school student and not a hot guy in his 30's... I must say I wouldn't kick him out of my bed.

http://www.nerdgasmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/spider1.jpg

you're absolutely right, Spiderman should be more like a high school student and not a hot guy in his 30's... I must say I wouldn't kick him out of my bed.

funny, that's exactly what I thought. Spider-Man is a skinny kid.

In the '80s and maybe late '70s some comic book artists really started to get the idea that different men had different builds and different appearances. There might have been some variety before that, but we saw a lot of artists who had a style they used on pretty much every character; they'd just just draw the same muscled guy and change the face, hair, and maybe some proportions. You wouldn't see a thick stocky man, for example, unless it was suited to the character's powers or some personality stereotype. When I really started to get into comics it seemed like the better artists visualized each man as a naked human first. One character would be thickly built, another would be longer and lankier; one would have more balanced proportions and another would have thicker thighs and butt. Artists who "owned" the characters would decide not only whether a guy was hairy or smooth, but how his body hair pattern fit in with his appearance. I'd swear too that some artists decided which men were packing with a conspicuous bulge, and which were not.

It's been common for decades now, but at one time it was kind of a big show of drama when a fight got so intense that characters' costumes were torn up. Those were some big homoerotic moments for me - when we'd get some full panel drawings with sweaty, hairy guys stripped to the waist with exposed slabs of muscle instead of having everyone covered in colorful full bodysuits. I'm just remembering now that comic book art was one source of visual excitement for me in the days when there were so few other opportunities.

... Artists who "owned" the characters would decide not only whether a guy was hairy or smooth, but how his body hair pattern fit in with his appearance. I'd swear too that some artists decided which men were packing with a conspicuous bulge, and which were not.

It's been common for decades now, but at one time it was kind of a big show of drama when a fight got so intense that characters' costumes were torn up. Those were some big homoerotic moments for me - when we'd get some full panel drawings with sweaty, hairy guys stripped to the waist with exposed slabs of muscle instead of having everyone covered in colorful full bodysuits. I'm just remembering now that comic book art was one source of visual excitement for me in the days when there were so few other opportunities.

Now I know I'm not alone... I've been noticing "packages" in comic book characters for a long time.

Yeah..... I hate to nit-pick but if you're gonna do a mirror or bathroom selfie then you've got to be aware of your surroundings. I've had plenty of great photos ruined by the visible toilet/toilet paper, litter box with kitty's #2 in it, and yes, even the unwashed mirror with flossed-out chunks of food all over it.

It's really just best to avoid bathroom photos all together, kiddos.

Guest RexB
And what's on his cock in the 5th pic? Or is that his cock? Ugh.

Why, it's a cock case, of course. They can be purchased in a set with two matching pillow cases at finer stores everywhere.

Wow, this hot man has brought out some really negative s**&. I think # 11 shows off assets that really turn me on -- very thick feet, legs and a very full crotch. To me, this is one of the most masculine looking guys I've seen available for hire. I hope to make it up to Philly to see him for an overnight before the end of the year. For now, I'm a fan!

This guy is a total A-hole. Saw him. Never again.

I See him around occasionally - grocery/bar/neighborhood -- He looks older than his pics - but who doesn't.

Really Good Physique

But his website is a turnoff -- tells me he is a true clockwatcher --

Choose Package 1 = 20 minutes of X - 15 minutes of Y -- 15 minutes of Z -- If you want mutual Z that is extra

And you will be dried dressed and out the door in 54-59 minutes . . . Just my impression

Why not just say what your offer and the hourly charge instead of making the process like a

Family Dinner at a Chinese Restaurant -- Please pick 1 from column A 2 from Column B etc.

PS - But Nice to know based on the pics he can dance along with the TV - Maybe he will be on

Ellen!

Archived