THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Do You Have "Gingervitis" ?

jjkrkwood
This topic is 3010 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Beautiful guy though that color looks photo shopped or dyed. It's a bit too intense to be natural. I still wouldn't say no. I always loved those big red jaw breakers growing up. :p

1868482020_57e3154368_z.jpg

Our society sexualizes everything. Lol!

http://www.candy.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1200x/631230930f9b0c91382fab8598fe0100/3/c/3cc1ed3878c3f286d9dbb7b63d7446e7_01280jbonastick.jpg

Beautiful guy though that color looks photo shopped or dyed. It's a bit too intense to be natural. I still wouldn't say no. I always loved those big red jaw breakers growing up. :p

I agree the boy had a bit of help "from the bottle", but I do believe he is a natural ginger cause he looks "freckled".... Nevertheless, I find him "mouth-watering."

I agree the boy had a bit of help "from the bottle", but I do believe he is a natural ginger cause he looks "freckled".... Nevertheless, I find him "mouth-watering."

Yes, he is natural with enhancement and completely worthy of a very friendly hello.

Archived