THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Adonis Lounge NY Moving

I-zik
This topic is 2869 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just got the email from Tim that stated tonight 6/15/16 is the final night of Adonis Lounge at Evolve.

Tim described it as a "speed bump" and promised tomorrow's email will explain in depth with "complete transparency". I think I might stop in tonight for old times sake.

Na na na na. Na na na na. Hey hey hey. Goodbye!

P.S. This month is flying by, just realized the monthly nude party is this Friday. Tim is getting all my business this week.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that official, Bozo? Tim already is at Fairy Tail Lounge on a daily basis, so that would mean Adonis is essentially going to Stonewall on only Wed.

Nothing is official till you hear it from Tim. But Bozo has his moles inside of Tim's inner circles, and this is what they have reported back....

Bozo

Bozo is correct and Bryan Hawn will be the big guest star this Wednesday at the new location. Was at the nude party tonight and attendees got that scoop. Doors at 10, show at 11. Too late for this babyboomer! (yeah, so why am I up posting this at 2:30am??!!)

Bozo is correct....

Was there ever any doubt? Only three guarantees in life: Death, taxes, and the credibility of Bozo's moles.

When is the strippers night at The Monster? Is it on Wednesdays?

Spunk Party is Thursday nights at the Monster.

http://d3sdw3w1rtwn8w.cloudfront.net/sites/comicrelief.com/files/styles/grid-8-normal/public/images/thumbs/red-nose-day-germany.jpg?itok=a3Ei7iHT

Bozo

Was there ever any doubt? Only three guarantees in life: Death, taxes, and the credibility of Bozo's moles.

Spunk Party is Thursday nights at the Monster.

http://d3sdw3w1rtwn8w.cloudfront.net/sites/comicrelief.com/files/styles/grid-8-normal/public/images/thumbs/red-nose-day-germany.jpg?itok=a3Ei7iHT

Bozo

Cool! I would hate it if in my next visit to NYC I had to choose between The Monster and Stonewall.

Gracias!

Bozo is correct and Bryan Hawn will be the big guest star this Wednesday at the new location. Was at the nude party tonight and attendees got that scoop. Doors at 10, show at 11. Too late for this babyboomer! (yeah, so why am I up posting this at 2:30am??!!)

I'm a big fan of Bryan Hawn, I love his muscular ass (so yummy).

I tried the new location of Adonis this week. Grand opening at the stonewall. Really hate to say this but only one word is needed to describe this venue...HORRIBLE. Sorry Tim. Been with you since Brooklyn and several places in Manhattan but this has to be the worst. Place is TOO small, it was crowded for a tiny place but then again it wouldn't take too many men to make it crowded. The private area was a joke. A couple of screens were put up. People in the club were literally standing next to me as I got a lap dance. Need to find a new place quickly. I know you try hard to please but this is a location is one I would not return to

What a bummer, I had high hope for this place. Private area with couple of screens put up, give me a break. So, they really don't have a private area for the lapdance. Maybe this new spot is a temporary location, until he finds a bigger venue.

Tim sent out an e-mail tonight describing last night's grand opening at Stonewall as amazing. Though he did promise some "tweaks". He also promoted a big big post parade party on Sunday at Fairy Tail Lounge. I'm not sure how big that party can be in a venue that can only hold about a dozen patrons......

Tim sent out an e-mail tonight describing last night's grand opening at Stonewall as amazing. Though he did promise some "tweaks". He also promoted a big big post parade party on Sunday at Fairy Tail Lounge. I'm not sure how big that party can be in a venue that can only hold about a dozen patrons......

Guess you always have to promote and be happy with what your selling :). Was never a Fairytail fan, but since Luis took over its much better. Small yes but it's 100% better than what's happening at Stonewall

I wasn't there but based on the comments, it seems that Stonewall is a bust which is unfortunate. That really leaves Spunk @ The Monster as the only decently sized venue and, along with Pieces, as the only places with decent lapdance areas. Pieces is a small venue too but it is ok for Sunday nights. I am not a fan of Fairytail. It is too small and the lapdance area is terrible.

The first run through in any venue is always a learning experience and allows for room to improve. If a packed house, a Youtube celebrity who has never appeared in any gay club ever, and 20+ dancers making good money is a bust, then indeed it was. New venues, ideas, and shows are not easy whether run by me, Spunk, Buffboyzz or anyone else. All deserve adequate time to grow, make adjustments, and improve. No venue, event, or promoter has all the answers and each event has good and bad aspects. The best way to have no events at all is to immediately discredit those dancers and promoters who work hard to innovate and create in a city where hosting these events is extremely difficult for a variety of reasons. Criticism and suggestions are a part of life as well as this business, though it's my humble opinion that positivity, support, and a minimal amount understanding regarding the challenges faced in running these events, creates a far better climate for promoters, dancers, and customers to find a middle ground where events can thrive and continue to improve.

This account of Wednesday's opening is a stark contrast to those expressed here. As with all things in life, there is truth and validity to ALL those opinions expressed here, again, in my humble opinion.

http://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2016/06/bryan-hawn-gay-guys-stripper-adonis-lounge-ass-butt-booty.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The first run through in any venue is always a learning experience and allows for room to improve. If a packed house, a Youtube celebrity who has never appeared in any gay club ever, and 20+ dancers making good money is a bust, then indeed it was. New venues, ideas, and shows are not easy whether run by me, Spunk, Buffboyzz or anyone else. All deserve adequate time to grow, make adjustments, and improve. No venue, event, or promoter has all the answers and each event has good and bad aspects. The best way to have no events at all is to immediately discredit those dancers and promoters who work hard to innovate and create in a city where hosting these events is extremely difficult for a variety of reasons. Criticism and suggestions are a part of life as well as this business, though it's my humble opinion that positivity, support, and a minimal amount understanding regarding the challenges faced in running these events, creates a far better climate for promoters, dancers, and customers to find a middle ground where events can thrive and continue to improve.

This account of Wednesday's opening is a stark contrast to those expressed here. As with all things in life, there is truth and validity to ALL those opinions expressed here, again, in my humble opinion.

http://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2016/06/bryan-hawn-gay-guys-stripper-adonis-lounge-ass-butt-booty.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Tim, again I did not mean to insult...you have done a great job over the years. You resurrected something that we all owe a debt of gratitude to you. I've been going to your place since you started in Brooklyn. While the review you provided is extremely positive I was not a reporter and given the opportunity of a private room for some photography shoot. I am your average customer who goes frequently. Paying a dancer in the lap dance area only to have regular bar customer basically stand right next to me observing is not what I call a good thing. Sorry but just being honest. So I apologize as yes I am sure it's not easy ...but when someone's goes through 200 plus dollars each time I visit, an opinion should be considered

Tim, again I did not mean to insult...you have done a great job over the years. You resurrected something that we all owe a debt of gratitude to you. I've been going to your place since you started in Brooklyn. While the review you provided is extremely positive I was not a reporter and given the opportunity of a private room for some photography shoot. I am your average customer who goes frequently. Paying a dancer in the lap dance area only to have regular bar customer basically stand right next to me observing is not what I call a good thing. Sorry but just being honest. So I apologize as yes I am sure it's not easy ...but when someone's goes through 200 plus dollars each time I visit, an opinion should be considered

I am not sure why you are apologizing. You, as a paying customer, gave your honest assessment of the evening and it was not great. Although Tim came off as a bit defensive, as a business man, he should appreciate your honest assessment of the evening. I would be very surprised if he didn't take what you have said to heart and make improvements. The wonderful thing about social media is that the voice of an individual customer is as strong, if not stronger than, that of the professional reviewer.

Archived