THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sean---usually in LA but SF now.

jojo
This topic is 3042 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had one session with him in LA in his little apartment. His pix are mostly accurate, Massage was below average. Seems like he made no effort to click with me, I was just supposed to be glad he was massaging me. Some bit of interaction at the end but for me, all very lackluster. Did not repeat.

Couldn't agree more with @LAdude424 & @JRTravel. An absolute waste of time and money. To "add insult to injury" so to speak he didn't have a working head rest for his massage table so he asked me to rest my forehead on a table that he put his massage table near. Not worth it.

What?! That's even more lame than simply doing a massage on a bed.

What?! That's even more lame than simply doing a massage on a bed.

Trust me, I am well aware. You try to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but that's the only reason I speak so strongly against him so others avoid him and aren't the "nice guy" that I was.

You know i just need to add that I don't think this guy was really out to scam or misrepresent - there was no malice or deceit. A basically OK guy who just wasn't delivering the level of service most people would want.

I agree with you, but poor communication on the masseurs part is a form of misrepresentation, malice or deceit intended or not. There is acceptable, and there is not. Granted, I should have excused myself from the session, but I like to give a guy the benefit of the doubt and there was zero benefit provided here - professionally or otherwise. I make sure to communicate my interests and what I'm looking for at the time of booking and when those are confirmed, but not delivered on, it's not a worthwhile thing and I discourage others from being the nice guy or making the mistake that I did.

Archived