THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Isiah Anderson

TruthBTold
This topic is 3046 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Gents - I was wondering if anyone had any info or commentary on the person below. He is from out of town (Washington DC). There are a couple of reviews both positive but the first is from someone new. For some reason the place I generally do research, the search function, is not going thru - it will for other things. His face is in the Private gallery and there is no doubt he is a good-looking guy. He could use some better profile pics.

BTW, is there a way to correlate whether the name a review is submitted under can be matched with another name in the Forum. Not for any nefarious reason. I just wondered if that was the way it was done. Thanks.

https://rentmen.com/isiah_anderson

What we generally exchange on here. When you met him, he did or did not look like his pics (in this case his pics are all selfies that perhaps aren't the best that could be taken of him and his private one shows a very good-looking guy), he did what we agreed upon, it was hard to schedule with him, and/or he was very civil in his dealings. If you have more you would like to share (but skirting because you don't want it to seem like a review) just PM me or ask me to PM you and I can ask about other things. Tho it sounds like it takes a lot of time it really doesn't and is greatly appreciated Thanks a lot.

What we generally exchange on here. When you met him, he did or did not look like his pics (in this case his pics are all selfies that perhaps aren't the best that could be taken of him and his private one shows a very good-looking guy), he did what we agreed upon, it was hard to schedule with him, and/or he was very civil in his dealings. If you have more you would like to share (but skirting because you don't want it to seem like a review) just PM me or ask me to PM you and I can ask about other things. Tho it sounds like it takes a lot of time it really doesn't and is greatly appreciated Thanks a lot.

Hi. The answer to all your questions is yes. Extremely handsome and muscled. Very nice guy. Looks like and much better than the picts. He does what you agree to together and seems to have a broad repertoire. He responds to texts and calls almost immediately. He is young, and sometimes will reconfirm with you several times to reconfirm. I'm not sure why he does that, but I found it to be thoughtful rather than a nuisance.

He's actually from Chicago, but travels to DC often. Although I haven't met him yet, we've exchanged emails with info sharing sufficient to convince me that he is the real deal and full service, and he is definitely on my list. Reviews back this up -- his reviews here are under DC btw: http://daddysreviews.com/venue/usa/dc

His boyfriend Andrew also has good reviews, another indicator of authenticity. They sometimes work as a couple though haven't seen ads for Andrew recently. Andrew's reviews also under DC tab.

Archived