THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Adam Houston

Guest MikeThomas
This topic is 2921 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Adam is based here in my hometown and I am a frequent customer when our schedules mesh. He is exactly as his pictures suggest and has perhaps the most amazing looks and body of anyone I have ever been with. He is in his early 30's and gives an amazing therapeutic massage. He has a successful career as a nutritionist, model, personal trainer, and masseur, so he is a busy guy, but with a day's notice or so can usually work me in if he is in town. He has a private space near the central shopping hub and it is easy to get to. I opt for his "relax" or sensual massage which is important that you specify up front. Costs a bit more, but you have the added joy of him naked, mutual touching his amazing body, and a happy ending. I'm not a psychologist, but in my conversations with him, I interpret that he struggles with the focus he has on his body/ fitness, its importance to him, and its value in our society with wanting to recognized for more than a pretty face and killer body that is taken seriously. But he likes the attention, in all its forms. So I go for the amazing massage, the amazing view, the amazing touch, and getting my rocks off both during and after.

I just got back from my massage with Adam. He is an incredibly good looking guy with a perfect physique. *swoon*. When he opened the door I could not believe my eyes, I could have just stared at him and I'd be happy. The massage was first rate too, but I kept craning my neck to see the gorgeous guy working on me. At the end I got to play with his body , he is well endowed with big mushroom equipment. I made sure to be put on his contact list when he comes back into town.

• 3 months later...

I am one of Adam's regular clients and have been for a number of years. He is absolutely everything one could wish for. He is a true gentleman and truly cares about his clients and his work. He is intelligent and can talk about a wide variety of subjects. Obviously, he is extremely handsome/good looking. I always have the 90 minute massage session and it is very rewarding in so many ways. You cannot go wrong with Adam!!

Archived