THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Does anybody like to do this?

Funguy
This topic is 2953 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I LOVE to play in the shower...I love to start in the shower, break for the shower, clean up at the end in the shower. Make out in the shower, explore the entire body, blow job, hand job, fuck in the shower - I just love taking a shower with another guy!

Who's with me on this? :rolleyes::p:):D

I LOVE to play in the shower...I love to start in the shower, break for the shower, clean up at the end in the shower. Make out in the shower, explore the entire body, blow job, hand job, fuck in the shower - I just love taking a shower with another guy!

Great God!!! ;) If my shower could only talk! :D

Oh! And even taking a cold shower can be HOT if with the right guy! :)

Great God!!! ;) If my shower could only talk! :D

Oh! And even taking a cold shower can be HOT if with the right guy! :)

Not what I was referencing above... as I only wish I could have been part of what I have posted below... but speaking of hot guys in a cold shower this video, which has always been one of my favs, is quite entertaining and it involves one of our own a certain @Kurtis Wolfe and a guy named Derek Atlas. So two hot guys in a cold shower.

http://www.redtube.com/528380

When I had the Master Bath redone I installed a 3 person all stone shower with a bench a douche and 3 shower heads/hand helds and 16 discrete bondage points incorporated into the design --- wet fun for all with a nonslip floor!

When I had the Master Bath redone I installed a 3 person all stone shower with a bench a douche and 3 shower heads/hand helds and 16 discrete bondage points incorporated into the design --- wet fun for all with a nonslip floor!

When's the party in your sexy bathroom?!

Archived