THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Questions regarding fetishes.

Cheekyracoon
This topic is 3043 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello to all who are reading this.

I'm interested in sexuality and how our childhoods help to shape it, i would like to ask some simple questions regarding the topic of sexuality and fetishes if anyone is interested in answering these question please reply.

The fetishes i'm interested in are : BDSM, Gaping, Transvestism, Mature and a few benign paraphilias

So the questions are as follows:

1. Can you describe the environment in which you grew up? e.g. familial relationships, punitive measures employed by parental/authority figures, for instance was spanking a common practice?

2. Could you describe your first sexual experience?

3. When did you first become aware of your fetish?

4. How old were you when you first masturbated? in any capacity including anally

5. Could you explain exactly what it is that creates excitement with regard to your fetish?

6. How old were you when you became sexually active?

7. How would you rate your libido on a scale of 1-10? 1 meaning low interest in sex and 10 meaning need or would like to have sex very often.

8. Is there anything in your sexual behavior that seems to be a mystery to you? i.e. you do something sexually but you are unsure why you do it, this doesn't need to be an action, it could simply be something that arouses you.

I'll explain why i am asking these questions; i'm very interested in finding out where my own sexuality comes from, it's causes and catalysts. I am attempting to put together a thesis on how variations in childhood circumstances effect and perhaps cause variations in sexuality and sexual behavior.

I am very grateful to anyone who takes the time to read this and even more so to those who might reply.

Archived