THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Asian masseurs- Chicago

DadSJ
This topic is 2833 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
There's a newish spa on Clark near 2200 that has an Asian masseur. It's not a bad spot.

I would love to hear more about this place on Clark-I'm not too far from that area .I think I've noticed the place before-what type of massage do they do? Any interaction? Feel free to private me any details.

I would love to hear more about this place on Clark-I'm not too far from that area .I think I've noticed the place before-what type of massage do they do? Any interaction? Feel free to private me any details.

I went twice and had the same guy. I think they have another too, but I only had one guy. They have a nice table shower. Massage quality is decent. Definitely was sensual with HE. Not much other "interaction" however. Considering this is the only place in Chicago like this, I'd say it is worth the visit. The guy isn't necessarily special on the eyes, but it was a good enough experience.

I went twice and had the same guy. I think they have another too, but I only had one guy. They have a nice table shower. Massage quality is decent. Definitely was sensual with HE. Not much other "interaction" however. Considering this is the only place in Chicago like this, I'd say it is worth the visit. The guy isn't necessarily special on the eyes, but it was a good enough experience.

Thanks for the info! Did you have to make an appointment for the masseur, or were you able to do walk-in? And what do they charge for massages there?

Archived