THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Real Charlie's Angels: If you see something say something to stop rape.

marylander1940
This topic is 3049 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

3 Women Credited With Stopping Potential Sexual Assault

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/content/kabc/images/cms/1361214_630x354.jpg

Three California women are being credited for stopping a potential sexual assault attempt after they said they spoke out about a man who appeared to be putting something into a woman's drink.

Sonia Ulrich, Marla Saltzer and Monica Kenyon said they were at a Santa Monica hotel for happy hour last Thursday when Kenyon first noticed a man and a woman at a nearby table who appeared to be on a date.

The women told ABC News they noticed the man acting “pretty suspicious” when his female companion left the table to go to the restroom.

“I thought he was trying to lace her drink,” Kenyon said. “He for sure dropped something into her drink.”

The friends took action, with one of them following the woman into the bathroom to let her know what she and her friends believed to have just seen.

“It was a weird, awkward thing to be like, ‘Hi, I know this is really weird but we saw the guy you were with put something in your drink,” Ulrich said of talking to the stranger in the restroom. “She said, ‘He’s one of my best friends.’”

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/3-women-credited-stopping-potential-sexual-assault-162204783--abc-news-topstories.html

I saw the story when it aired. There are two absolutely MIND BOGGLING aspects:

1. When they approached the intended victim she said "OMG, he's my BEST FRIEND". (WTF?)

2. After the police hauled the suspect off, the ladies were approached by others in the restaurant and almost every table had some who had either had this happen to them or knew someone who did. I had no idea it was that common.

Men really can be scum.

I saw the story when it aired. There are two absolutely MIND BOGGLING aspects:

1. When they approached the intended victim she said "OMG, he's my BEST FRIEND". (WTF?)

2. After the police hauled the suspect off, the ladies were approached by others in the restaurant and almost every table had some who had either had this happen to them or knew someone who did. I had no idea it was that common.

Men really can be scum.

Yes, even now a days when it's so easy for a guy to have sex with a girl they still do things like this.

He might have been her best friend but for a straight guy a girl is only good for one thing and that ain't cooking. Maybe he heard stories about other guys doing it and getting away with it and he said: why not me? Why men are so short minded, buy a couple of dinners, flirt a little and you'll fuck the girl not just once for a few months...

How many does this happen in the military/universities and the girl gets bullied into silence by other women just to remain popular with the guys. I agree with Madeleine Albright, at least in this case there's a special place in Hell for women who not only don't help but vilify other women who got raped.

One more thing: Thank God he's not black or Mexican or an illegal alien... if he was all of those folks would have to apologize for him. He's Asian and as a minority they have a good stereotype about them (smart, work ethic, self-made, professionals,etc) which I think is well-deserved.

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/content/kabc/images/cms/1363212_1280x720.jpg

3 Women Credited With Stopping Potential Sexual Assault

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/content/kabc/images/cms/1361214_630x354.jpg

Three California women are being credited for stopping a potential sexual assault attempt after they said they spoke out about a man who appeared to be putting something into a woman's drink.

Sonia Ulrich, Marla Saltzer and Monica Kenyon said they were at a Santa Monica hotel for happy hour last Thursday when Kenyon first noticed a man and a woman at a nearby table who appeared to be on a date.

The women told ABC News they noticed the man acting “pretty suspicious” when his female companion left the table to go to the restroom.

“I thought he was trying to lace her drink,” Kenyon said. “He for sure dropped something into her drink.”

The friends took action, with one of them following the woman into the bathroom to let her know what she and her friends believed to have just seen.

“It was a weird, awkward thing to be like, ‘Hi, I know this is really weird but we saw the guy you were with put something in your drink,” Ulrich said of talking to the stranger in the restroom. “She said, ‘He’s one of my best friends.’”

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/3-women-credited-stopping-potential-sexual-assault-162204783--abc-news-topstories.html

Interesting --- ABC ran a similar segment on its program - What Would You Do -- and most of the women observing came to the aid of their sister.

What would Gay Men Do? If you saw a hot daddy trying to drug a twink or a fat old dude trying to drug a twink - would your reaction differ????

Interesting --- ABC ran a similar segment on its program - What Would You Do -- and most of the women observing came to the aid of their sister.

What would Gay Men Do? If you saw a hot daddy trying to drug a twink or a fat old dude trying to drug a twink - would your reaction differ????

Good question!

Someone on here posted about a gay friend of him who had been "roofied" by other gay men plenty of times...

Does rape happens as often in the gay world?

Are you colleges and military academies/headquarters exceptions where rape is so normal?

I would ABSOLUTELY come to the boy's rescue! I'd take him home and put him to sleep in my bed and then go sleep in the guest room. The next morning we'd probably have a long, celibate, talk.

This is no way to get laid.

Someone on here posted about a gay friend of him who had been "roofied" by other gay men plenty of times...

A really attractive gay friend said it had happened to him several times. Sometimes it was unclear who the culprit was; he had left his drink unattended and someone slipped something into it.

I have always wondered exactly how this works out for the perpetrator. If you drug a woman, isn't she going to start passing out and wouldn't people notice? Or do they quickly rush her out to their car when she starts to lose it?

And seriously, how much fun would sex be with someone who doesn't respond? I'm assuming a dude being raped isn't going to get hard etc.

People are desperate scum.

A really attractive gay friend said it had happened to him several times. Sometimes it was unclear who the culprit was; he had left his drink unattended and someone slipped something into it.

Was he raped?

I have always wondered exactly how this works out for the perpetrator. If you drug a woman, isn't she going to start passing out and wouldn't people notice? Or do they quickly rush her out to their car when she starts to lose it?

And seriously, how much fun would sex be with someone who doesn't respond? I'm assuming a dude being raped isn't going to get hard etc.

People are desperate scum.

in a frat party nobody would care, in the army the guys would just grab her and pass her on.

Archived