THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Male Sex Work for the Disabled

newguy
This topic is 2906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The greatest turn on for me is bringing pleasure to my partner. It's more important than my orgasm. I think being with someone who is disabled would be exciting considering they probably don't get the acceptance and intimacy they crave.

This is so true!

I am, by training, an occupational therapist. Occupational therapists are the folks who make sure you can live independently (get dressed, cook a meal, take a shower) while living with an injury or illness. I have advanced degrees and 15 years of practice under my belt and I specialize in sex for those with different than normal abilities. The turn-on isn't the difference in ability or the illness or injury - it's the look on someone's face when you can understand what's happening to them and give them a way to have sex (or get dressed, etc).

I am, by training, an occupational therapist. Occupational therapists are the folks who make sure you can live independently (get dressed, cook a meal, take a shower) while living with an injury or illness. I have advanced degrees and 15 years of practice under my belt and I specialize in sex for those with different than normal abilities. The turn-on isn't the difference in ability or the illness or injury - it's the look on someone's face when you can understand what's happening to them and give them a way to have sex (or get dressed, etc).

As always I am completely impressed by Eric Hassan. Although New York city is a place get in and out of quickly, I do need to make an appointment with Mr. Hassan.

Archived