THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Prevent Embarrassment

This topic is 3049 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I may be meeting a working gentleman who 'plays safe' only (condoms for anal). I generally like to do an 'extensive' rimming that may include rubbing my cock against his hole. I don't think this will be a problem for him except I would prefer to make sure rather than having the flow of the session interrupted by him reminding me that I need to put on a condom if I am going to fuck him. I guess I would like to let him know that I know the boundaries regarding anal and promise not to transgress them. I was just wondering the best way and time to do this. Thanks.

I may be meeting a working gentleman who 'plays safe' only (condoms for anal). I generally like to do an 'extensive' rimming that may include rubbing my cock against his hole. I don't think this will be a problem for him except I would prefer to make sure rather than having the flow of the session interrupted by him reminding me that I need to put on a condom if I am going to fuck him. I guess I would like to let him know that I know the boundaries regarding anal and promise not to transgress them. I was just wondering the best way and time to do this. Thanks.

I like doing that as well. Usually as I start to do it I will just say to them, "don't worry, I'll cover it up before I stick it in".

I loooove doing that. Usually, while telling something like "do not worry, I'm just teasing your hole". It always works.

From your contributions here, one would expect nothing less. You've also said that you discuss safety with all your clients. That, I would have thought, is the gold standard.

Lance IS the gold standard in all ways that I can see!

Aren't you'll both the sweetest!!! I have the best PR team EVER! :p;)

Archived