THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

AlexNYDC

johndc
This topic is 2620 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

He is a bad apple. One time in NYC he stole $300 from me. I entered the apartment and he demanded the money upfront. After 20 minutes he kicked me out because he had stuff to do. He had promised he was a bisexual top, but he wouldn't even let me touch his butt or kiss him. Also, he kept whistling a song like a mental patient. I had worn sexy Andrew Christian underwear to the meeting and felt very embarassed by his attitude of contempt for me as a gay man.

It is pretty shocking he now advertises as a provider of the boyfriend experience. He let me give him a stressed, rushed blowjob, but I gave up after 15 minutes because I was so disgusted and why would I suck off a horrible person?

Not as cute in person and crazy. Told me he was Israeli/Spanish but appears to live here now.

He is a bad apple. One time in NYC he stole $300 from me. I entered the apartment and he demanded the money upfront. After 20 minutes he kicked me out because he had stuff to do. He had promised he was a bisexual top, but he wouldn't even let me touch his butt or kiss him. Also, he kept whistling a song like a mental patient. I had worn sexy Andrew Christian underwear to the meeting and felt very embarassed by his attitude of contempt for me as a gay man.

It is pretty shocking he now advertises as a provider of the boyfriend experience. He let me give him a stressed, rushed blowjob, but I gave up after 15 minutes because I was so disgusted and why would I suck off a horrible person?

Not as cute in person and crazy. Told me he was Israeli/Spanish but appears to live here now.

So far only positive comments about Czech Jock from you.

At least you didn't call this guy "rat looking".

Archived