THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I just sent a review of Silas Eden from Nashville and Memphis, TN

marylander1940
This topic is 2950 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just sent a review of Silas Eden from Nashville and Memphis, he also travels to Atlanta, don't miss him, highly recommended.

http://hourboy.com/SilasEden

I've seen his ad quite a bit but guys who advertise exclusively on Hourboy are a little worrisome (though not as bad as Backpage.). Do you know if he will provide face pics if requested? His rate is $200/hr?

I like what I can see from his pics ;)... He clearly has certain talents though I need a face pic to hire someone who doesn't have a breadth of reviews or participate here.

Up to you, plenty of choices in TN. I met him and reviewed him because I don't go to Nashville often and I just wanted to help the kid pay his bills.

I've seen his ad quite a bit but guys who advertise exclusively on Hourboy are a little worrisome (though not as bad as Backpage.). Do you know if he will provide face pics if requested? His rate is $200/hr?

If you ask him, he will send you a face pic

• 3 weeks later...

Archived