THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Buffdaddy cancelled the bi-weekly Friday Male Revue Show in Manhattan

JayNY
This topic is 3061 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just found out Buffdaddy decided to cancelled the bi-weekly Friday Male Review show in Manhattan (see links below for reason). He is trying to start a new Male Revue show on Monday nights in Manhattan once a month by invite only, and needs our inputs.

Also you must email buffdaddy and request to be put on the Monday events listing to get the dancer line up list and location of event. He is also requesting our inputs on start up time (6:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 8:00PM).

https://madmimi.com/p/f2bbc7?fe=1&pact=210795-131542791-8882844922-2b5512fa00b82b5a082c1092b0117c7db279ed84

I was waiting for this post!

I was at the last party when the "vicious people" ruined it for everyone. DRAMA!

I'm pissed that there's no more Friday night party, just as he had officially made it a weekly thing.

I'll try to keep this short! I always go on tangents on this board. Lol

So I arrived to the party and it was a very nice turnout, meaning the stripper to customer ratio was great. I got greeted by a new dancer, let's call him Chucky. Well Chucky was was a little older with a bottle blonde Mohawk and he wasn't the typical buffdaddy type of dancer. Let's just say he was kind of weird and "forward". He was working his way around the room being "forward" with everyone, dancers and customers.

Later on in the night Chucky was still being "forward". Another dancer went and complained to buffdaddy and buffdaddy (great guy btw) pulls Chucky over to the side and says "hey, maybe you should go home." Chucky flips out and immediately buffdaddy says "ok guys, party over!"

Sounds like a good time, until Chuck flip out! now im pissed, Im going to miss the next one on Friday 5-20-16. It sounds so hot, the guys walking around nude, putting their penis in customers hands. Im going to miss out on a great BJ this Friday because of drama queen Chuck. Well at least we still have Long Island, and hopefully Buffdaddy will start the Monday show soon.

Needless to say, everyone was upset after all of that happened. Some of the dancers were out for blood! Chucky was nowhere to be found after he threw his hissy fit and was thrown out. And almost everyone ended up at FairyTail.

I half expected the dancers to get to FairyTail and get up on the bar but it turns out that FairyTail "suspended" a lot of them for dancing at Buff events. Strange but not surprising. Nevertheless I had a great time at Fairy that night, for the first time in a while.

That's fuck up that Fairytale suspended them for dancing at Buff events. This Chucky dude is a jerk, he should be blackballed at all gay strip clubs in Manhattan.

I don't think he gets much of any work in the city. I frequent all the clubs and that night was my first time seeing him. He wasn't attractive at all, was very weird, and as his actions showed he's a few fries short of a happy meal.

Not true at all...no one has been suspended from Fairytail for working Buffboyzz events. Don't believe the hype. It's been my policy since day 1 to encourage guys to go work anywhere and everywhere they choose. I don't believe in "exclusive" dancers. Unless a guy is making six figures working for my events, which surely no one is, I don't feel I have any claim to tell them who they should or shouldn't work for, as I'm not the one responsible for their bills, families, and in many cases children. I respect everyone's methods of running their own particular events, but that notion is nonsense, just ask the guys themselves. Yes guys have been suspended from Fairytail and/or Adonis for various reasons, but trying to make a living will never be one of them...

- Tim

Sounds like a good time, until Chuck flip out! now im pissed, Im going to miss the next one on Friday 5-20-16. It sounds so hot, the guys walking around nude, putting their penis in customers hands. Im going to miss out on a great BJ this Friday because of drama queen Chuck. Well at least we still have Long Island, and hopefully Buffdaddy will start the Monday show soon.

You might have been disappointed. I don't think the tallywacker and the hands were a normal occurrence. That's what this Chuck guy was doing.

Gman

Not true at all...no one has been suspended from Fairytail for working Buffboyzz events. Don't believe the hype. It's been my policy since day 1 to encourage guys to go work anywhere and everywhere they chose. I don't believe in "exclusive" dancers. Unless a guy is making six figures working for my events, which surely no one is, I don't feel I have any claim to tell them who they should or shouldn't work for, as I'm not the one responsible for their bills, families, and in many cases children. I respect everyone's methods of running their own particular events, but that notion is nonsense, just ask the guys themselves. Yes guys have been suspended from Fairytail and/or Adonis for various reasons, but trying to make a living will never be one of them...

- Tim

Hi Tim,

Nice to hear from you Tim, when will Alfie (LA Adonis) make an appearance at Adonis Lounge NY.

I just got the Wednesday dancers line up at Adonis Lounge email, Im impress. A lot of hot guys, and that new Danny dude is super hot.

Hi Tim,

Nice to hear from you Tim, when will Alfie (LA Adonis) make an appearance at Adonis Lounge NY.

I just got the Wednesday dancers line up at Adonis Lounge email, Im impress. A lot of hot guys, and that new Danny dude is super hot.

Hi JayNY. Alfie actually lived in NYC last year and worked Adonis NYC often before traveling the world as he often does and landing in LA...at least for now. Alfie is a great guy and I'm sure he'll swing through NYC again at some point, but no definitive timeline exists as of now :)

Hi guys I like to put my two cents in since it was my event. I-Zek love you dearly and all the support , but we all must be careful on what we say on this forum, things can be taken out of context, and its

not good for any of us! Loose Lips Sink the Ship!! Yes the Friday night event is cancelled for now. Even if I wanted to bring it back I lost my space to do it. So Mondays might be a option.

By the way I-Zek you hit the nail on the head by calling him Chucky, I couldn't think of a better name for him. Unfortunately there are a lot of miserable people in this world. Life is to short!

My problem is I always feel sorry for the dancers. Chucky came to me a week before the Friday night event begging to work. So I let him work that Friday ,I should of listened to my manager

Troy who warned me he was on some kind of stuff. I tried to do something that is so lacking in Manhattan that's called CUSTOMER SERVICE. For now come see us @ Uncle Charlies on Saturday

nights, and on Long Island Thursday, Sunday nights @ World II.

Thanks

BD

Archived