THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Buffdaddy Male Review Show on Thursday in Babylon NY New start time

JayNY
This topic is 3065 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The start time for the Male Revue Show on Thursday in Babylon NY has changed from 6:00pm to 4:00 pm now. I remember a few weeks ago, the start time was at 6:00 PM

The Thursday show start at 4:00 PM and ends at 12:00 AM. I like the early start, it's good for people taking the Long Island Rail to the show.

I'm a newbie, how busy does this place usually get and what's the crowd like? Is there a way to see who's going to be performing on which nights?

Also, what's the best way to get from the Pinelawn station to the venue? Is it safe/walkable?

I have never been there, I dont know how busy the place get or how the crowd is like. As far as who is going to be there, Go on their website and add your email address to their listing. You can also send them an email at this address (info@buffdaddysmalerevue.com) and ask to be put on their listing You will get an email of the line up for each week. I got the line up email yesterday for Thursday and Sunday show.

Archived