THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Reese - NYC

alexslaveboy
This topic is 3064 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Okay so I know that there are 2 or 3 other threads on this guy and I've read them but they really provided no viable solution!

So it seems Reese has uploaded new photos today may be him or maybe not as he's not verified and seems to use other bodybuilders pictures but he now added this to his profile:

UNMATCHED STATS: Age 28 Arms 21" Quads 28" Chest 51" Height 6'1" Weight 270 lbs Lean Waist 33 inches Huge Endowment 10" Cut Massive Hands and Feet

100% Real Deal, Stats and Photos

So has anyone seen this giant recently not 2015....but last few months!

Thanks for any input!!

http://rentmen.com/REESE

Can anyone describe what his face looks like? The Roc, Joe Manganella, Arnold, Zeb Atlas ?

Brown hair, brown eyes, smooth skin, fresh/clean look. He does some supplement modeling work, so that should tell you something....

Can anyone describe what his face looks like? The Roc, Joe Manganella, Arnold, Zeb Atlas ?

It has been over a year, but as I recall his face (particularly something about the eyes) reminded me of a Hemsworth. He is quite attractive and was huge when we met up.

Archived