THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

OnaNYC, anyone know?

dutchmuch
This topic is 1077 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I spent a couple of very pleasant hours with Alex today and recommend him; he goes back to LA tomorrow.

He has removed his RM profile and sees clients only as a masseur.

His masseur profile is at https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/24164/ .

He is exactly as his masseur profile depicts. I found him to be very pleasant and charming. As has been noted above he has some unique communication challenges but we worked thru it and both had a nice time.

[edited]

Edited by Keith30309

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Update on Alex in DC Washington Gay Massage - Male Masseurs for Men in DC - Masseurfinder

Alex was a total bust! We confirmed (via text) time and his address yesterday afternoon for 5:30 today. I texted him at lunch time today confirming I'd be there at 5:30. I texted again at 4:00 asking about apartment number which he could provide once I arrived. I texted again when I was in my Uber on my way. Texted again in lobby of his apt building. . . and nada! . . .  Not even an "oops sorry dude!"  Lesson learned, no confirm from provider, move on! Thought you'd like to know this. 

On 9/14/2018 at 9:25 PM, Keith30309 said:

I spent a couple of very pleasant hours with Alex today and recommend him; he goes back to LA tomorrow.

He has removed his RM profile and sees clients only as a masseur.

His masseur profile is at https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/24164/ .

He is exactly as his masseur profile depicts. I found him to be very pleasant and charming. As has been noted above he has some unique communication challenges but we worked thru it and both had a nice time.

[edited]

I can manage a bit of ASL but i think it would be hot to communicate with alex and hot to be touched by him aslo . 

Anyone tried ASL ( American Sign Language) with him ?

Edited by jetlow