THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Roman in LA

BritSD
This topic is 2710 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
He goes fully nude and allows touching. No extra services though

I texted him today and he says he stays in underwear but allows mutual touch. I am sure I would enjoy rubbing the bulge but want the real thing.

So not sure if he says he stays in underwear so he does not have to commit to being nude or makes it an upcharge after you start.

I would not commit since I he is not nude and I have to finish myself which he did tell me.

Went to see him and he is great. Undies came off,about halfway through when he had me turn over. He is pretty open to touch and loves to show them muscles. Pretty strong guy obviously.

Very nice guy.

By the way, travelled with John carter and asked me to see him too if u could. He is getting less business than Roman.

• 1 month later...
Went to see him and he is great. Undies came off,about halfway through when he had me turn over. He is pretty open to touch and loves to show them muscles. Pretty strong guy obviously.

Very nice guy.

By the way, travelled with John carter and asked me to see him too if u could. He is getting less business than Roman.

Did he allow you to touch his genitals and his ass? Any body to body contact or oral contact?

• 1 month later...
Did he allow you to touch his genitals and his ass? Any body to body contact or oral contact?

Yes he did. Maybe a third way through he took off undies. He sat on me while massaging which was nice to feel his cock on my back. I don't think he would be receptive to you doing oral on his cock but he let me do oral on nips which are nice. He does not do a HE on you but you can do one on yourself while you play with his cock.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived