THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Absolutely New To This

This topic is 3024 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please, keep us posted. I need to know quick and fluent his communicating is for my future plans. ;)

Fairly quick, if you text (I'd text first from now on). And very effective communication, which isn't surprising.

If he is in your future plans, be aware that he's going to start shooting scenes again, so his schedule is variable.

I'm locked in for the dates I requested, but the shooting could possibly interfere, so we didn't nail down the details yet and will do so closer to mid-June.

Fairly quick, if you text (I'd text first from now on). And very effective communication, which isn't surprising.

If he is in your future plans, be aware that he's going to start shooting scenes again, so his schedule is variable.

I'm locked in for the dates I requested, but the shooting could possibly interfere, so we didn't nail down the details yet.

Thanks, man! That is out of my control, and his. It is good to know so I do not get over enthusiastic. I hope to have the chance to see him the second/third week of June.

• 1 month later...

Ok, so, update.

Due to some personal/family issues, I had to cancel my entire trip, and, subsequently, my appointment.

I let the guy know about a week ago. He was very gracious about it and understood.

Hopefully he'll swing through my state one day, as I don't travel much.

Oh well. :(

Archived