THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nastiest fetish ever, I hope is also illegal.

marylander1940
This topic is 2976 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hope Mr. Cow had a full mouth extraction! Maybe somebody with dental experience could tell? WG2

Well from WG to WG I have been told that the edentulous blow job is the ne plus ultra when it cums to the fellatio experience. I thought that I would have to wait until I entered a rest home to experience it, but I am told that it is readily available at the Palm Springs Forum Event. So possibly a reason to make the 3,000 mile trek next year!

However, I would not risk it with a cow and even if it were the edentulous version. Well perhaps after a flushing out with Fresh Burst Listerine... That's the green variety... Perhaps that is... and only if the cow were totally toothless.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uhm... cows' tongues are like freaking sandpaper. They would tear the skin right off your dick. OTOH, their tongues are like 10" long so a good rimming might be ecstasy.

Ok, I hate myself how.

Well not having been brought up on a farm I was not aware of the fact that a cow's tongue was like sandpaper. So you are implying that bovine BJ would be more like a form of cock and ball torture. Interesting concept. As for a sandpaper like riming, that I'm not so sure about that. However, if a cow's tongue is 10 inches long and powerful the possibilities could be endless for the down under approach. Again not my thing, but there are possibilities there for those who might be intrigued.

Don't hate yourself. You may have just found your way to Nirvana.

Oh, never hate yourself! Rather congratulate yourself for thinking in such an adventurous manner!

Well not having been brought up on a farm I was not aware of the fact that a cow's tongue was like sandpaper. So you are implying that bovine BJ would be more like a form of cock and ball torture. Interesting concept. As for a sandpaper like riming, that I'm not so sure about that. However, if a cow's tongue is 10 inches long and powerful the possibilities could be endless for the down under approach. Again not my thing, but there are possibilities there for those who might be intrigued.

Oh, never hate yourself! Rather congratulate yourself for thinking in such an adventurous manner!

well.. at least its not a snake going in someones ass:P

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2010/03/09/1225838/492779-snake-in-toilet.jpg

:eek:

Question: Is that the technique for getting it up your butt or is this the after effect. In other words I'd this a before or after pic!!! Enquiring minds might want to know!!!

Either way!!!!! :confused: o_O :eek:

Question: Is that the technique for getting it up your butt or is this the after effect. In other words I'd this a before or after pic!!! Enquiring minds might want to know!!!

Either way!!!!! :confused:o_O:eek:

I (thankfully!) have no idea.

And would you believe...

http://www.amazon.com/Beistle-Snake-Toilet-Topper/dp/B00BUD39WC

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71ZHV2t5wwL._UL1500_.jpg

Archived