THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nastiest fetish ever, I hope is also illegal.

marylander1940
This topic is 2976 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that's certainly nasty. But given your warning, I thought it was going to be something absolutely disgusting that would give me nightmares forever.

It's not something I'd ever want to do, but I have to say, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Rob

If you look closely at the the little that can be seen of the shirt that the guy is wearing it kinda tells it all.

Plus, as the old saying goes:

Once you've had a beast,

You'll always make him feast.

He'll make it grow like yeast,

At the very very least!

Well to me, it appears to be a red plaid Flannel shirt, so are you saying the recipient is a Lesbian ? :eek:

Well, that's certainly nasty. But given your warning, I thought it was going to be something absolutely disgusting that would give me nightmares forever.

It's not something I'd ever want to do, but I have to say, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Rob

I'm sure in a farm is common!

At least it was oral and not anal. :eek:

Or evil gay sex, LOL... I'm sure Senator Inhofe would prefer that instead of homosexuality, LOL

• 3 weeks later...
Oh god - why did I open that?! Cows have teeth. I've had cows and I know.

Wait.. I didn't "have" cows, I have owned bovine. Ahem. But seriously... yuck. They also have super bad breath.

You don't HAVE to kiss them after... it's simply polite. ;)

Archived