THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Info about Lukasas

N13
This topic is 2460 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I just recently was in text contact with him. He's in Harlem and I wanted him to come to my place in a part of Brooklyn that is very quick and easy to get to by subway. I stopped when he said he doesn't use the subway and I'd have to pay the $43 uber fee. Why would I pay an extra $43 when he could get here for $2.75? Maybe he's too high-falutin' to mingle with the masses on public transportation.

Geesh! Everybody in NYC uses the subway! If he prefers to take a cab, fine, but it should be on his dime.

OK, just looked at his ad on Rent.men. I would pay his cab fare.

Edited by Despardo

I just recently was in text contact with him. He's in Harlem and I wanted him to come to my place in a part of Brooklyn that is very quick and easy to get to by subway. I stopped when he said he doesn't use the subway and I'd have to pay the $43 uber fee. Why would I pay an extra $43 when he could get here for $2.75? Maybe he's too high-falutin' to mingle with the masses on public transportation.

Hey might want you to pay for uber in order to weed you out as a flake. Kind of a deposit.

Or, he's just a diva... and divas are no fun.

I wrote him again and he's cool with traveling by subway, after all, and no exorbitant uber fees will be involved. I regret my earlier snippiness and take back the high-falutin' bit.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I tried booking him again a couple of months ago and again he said he would only come to me if I sent uber for him even though the subway is 3 times faster and 20 times cheaper. What kind of New Yorker won't take the subway? Scaredy-cat? Snob? Still living in the 1970's when subways were sometimes dangerous? That time is long gone.

I can't bring myself to shell out money needlessly. It might be a different story if I lived in almost any other American city, where public transportation is inadequate and the automobile is the only show in town. I'd rather give them a tip than pay for some silly uber or cab.

• 9 months later...