THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mike Gaite bondage photos

borgerback
This topic is 2952 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

#7, 13 and 28 work for me.... Such a variety, although I doubt anyone would want to see that fine body all wrapped up in a suit ?

If one engaged Mr. Gaite for a weekend, don't you think that going out to a really nice restaurant

and then to some Concert/Broadway Show/etc. after a torrid afternoon of total abandon would be

be quite enjoyable in a different way?

Like eating your cake and having it too :)

If I could afford to hire Mr. Gaite for a weekend, we'd spend a lot of time out of the bedroom doing fun things such as dinner, theatre, etc.

I could afford to hire Mike for a weekend, but hiring the group to use him for a weekend long non-stop session that I would want with him would be a bit pricey.

http://www.kinkondemand.com/kod/shoot/36879-Muscled-mechanic-bound-fucked-from-both-ends-and-doused-with-cum.html

If one engaged Mr. Gaite for a weekend, don't you think that going out to a really nice restaurant

and then to some Concert/Broadway Show/etc. after a torrid afternoon of total abandon would be

be quite enjoyable in a different way?

Like eating your cake and having it too :)

I'd rather stay in and eat ASS.....

While ropes and straps and the like may be great for overnight fun :D:D:D, it's this guy I want rolling over in my bed come morningtime and quietly whispering "kiss me babe."

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g367/Rickeeee/Mobile%20Uploads/7D0B8CD8-D88F-4FAD-8ED1-B2DA4B9808E4_zps23srdfsm.jpg

Woo hoo

Life really IS good!!

You have no idea. This man needs to meet everyone of the older set (that's his self-proclaimed niche).

He came out from San Jose, and we did an extended road trip. His hand was behind my neck the entire time I was driving. I brought clothes to "lounge in", which never got used because if we were in the room, we were naked.

Somebody used the word "sequipedlian". Problem is, I don't remember which of us did it.

It snowed on Tuesday last.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived