THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NY Bar Turns Into Orgy Party?

I-zik
This topic is 2857 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yeah, I went there a few months ago. Bad beer, they had two so-so gogo dancers who had more clothes on than off, dim lighting yes, mostly poor lighting. And a bunch of guys just standing around bored out of their skull. What time is this stuff supposed ot be happening, because I saw none of it.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Count me in Private me

Now that it's public (not only here but everywhere) it will continue to draw a less attractive, boring crowd in my opinion. The scene was hot at one time, (the hot muscley DJ pulled me aside and dropped to his knees the first time I attended and engulfed my boner in the midst of a set) but like most everything, the best part of it will move underground somewhere else, where only those in the know will have access.

name names, I'll take Amtrak as soon as I can.

Now that it's public (not only here but everywhere) it will continue to draw a less attractive, boring crowd in my opinion. The scene was hot at one time, (the hot muscley DJ pulled me aside and dropped to his knees the first time I attended and engulfed my boner in the midst of a set) but like most everything, the best part of it will move underground somewhere else, where only those in the know will have access.

i am not really sure how this site works but would you mind emailling me the name of the bar? ct2point@yahoo.com im very interseted and want to go tonight :-)

• 5 months later...

Archived