THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NY Bar Turns Into Orgy Party?

I-zik
This topic is 2857 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Reminds me of The Works (81st and Columbus) about 12+ years ago. They had a special night of the week, too. Man was it FUN.

I think you might have meant 80th and Columbus. 81st and Columbus has featured a Pizzeria Uno and Frank Stella Shop for a many years. Interestingly the tenement on the north west corner of 80th and Columbus across the street from The Works was filmed as the exterior of the The Ritz in the movie of the Terrance McNally play. I watched the filming.

Damn I miss NYC.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my dissolute young manhood, NYC had many sex clubs, and I visited most of them. I thought all of that changed for good during the AIDS crisis in the 1980s, but I guess some concepts are just too attractive to ever be permanently suppressed.

LMAO...I was like...how the FUCK is that a body part combined with barnyard animal......

"bar"...is not a FUCKING Barnyard animal.....

oh....bodypart (SLASH) barnyard animal....nevermind.....

Then my brilliant "Cock Cock"...was DAMN close!....WOOT!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey,

I went to this place last weekend did not see any attractive men there that night. Most of the guys there were over 45, and I felt out of place. None of them were my type, I don't find horny unattractive old guys getting it on on the floor very entertaining.

So I frequent the same NY spots, Fairytale, The Monster, Adonis, even Castro when I'm in the mood to go all the way uptown. But last week one of my favorite strippers told me that a somewhat well known NY bar becomes an orgy on Friday nights. With strippers and customers becoming very interactive out in the open. Has anyone else heard anything like this? I'm not gonna post the name of the club because I don't know who reads these forums and I would hate to get a good thing shut down. But I will tell you, I'm on my way there RIGHT NOW! And I plan to see for myself whether this story is true. If anyone cares... I'll update this later to keep you all posted.

name names, I'll take Amtrak as soon as I can.

Kevin check I-Zik post....the name and address is right there, just four posting above yours.....and it's a ***chicken**** mate! Are you into watching horny older dudes getting it on with dancers on the floor....I didn't find it very entertaining.

Archived