THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

**15 Hot Honeys For Wednesday 3.23.16**

IndyGuy
This topic is 3111 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

#1 looks similar to a guy named Marriot, a construction worker, who was on a reality tv show about 5 years ago where he pretended to be a millionaire;he took the country by storm due to his good looks. The sad part is a followup was done on him last year and he looked awful in just those few years, large amount of weight gain, skin and hair awful. Hope this guy preserves his looks better

wklucas that is awesome to hear. The fact that he is disarmingly charming and has the presence of mind to realize his effect on gay men make him even hotter. That's the total package in my book.

I should have added a "sigh" after I said that he does not use his looks / bod / more to his own advantage when it comes to gay guys....he's def 1 stud that I would drain my bank account for if given the chance to get an offer accepted.....again, in a couple of past social settings, heck of a nice guy.

Agree wklucas - I would drain my bank account dry as well haha. A personal trainer I had years ago had similar qualities...stunningly handsome, amazing body, and terrific personality. He was aware of the effect he had on people, so was playfully cocky (a huge turn on) about it, but at the end of the day, he was just a good guy. I was head over heals for him and he knew it. He never took advantage of it, or me, which shows great character.

Agree wklucas - I would drain my bank account dry as well haha. A personal trainer I had years ago had similar qualities...stunningly handsome, amazing body, and terrific personality. He was aware of the effect he had on people, so was playfully cocky (a huge turn on) about it, but at the end of the day, he was just a good guy. I was head over heals for him and he knew it. He never took advantage of it, or me, which shows great character.

Reminds me of my hairdresser who is really hot but straight. He's been dieting & pulled up his shirt to show me his trim waistline of course giving me a good look at his happy trail & underwear! He knows the effect he's having but it's all in fun- mind you I do tip him well!

having great character is great....but again, if he would accept an offer, from me at least, I personally would not think any less of him.

Archived