THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Connecticut Cruisers leather events... any info???

whipped guy
This topic is 3031 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone from Connecticut or the surrounding areas attended any of the recent Connecticut Cruisers leather events?

In the past their monthly events were held at a gay owned venue called Tommy's which was a Pizza Restaurant/Dinner/Bar in Middletown CT. The private party took place in the bar which was adjacent to the restaurant the second Saturday of the month. It was a small space and as such could get quite crowded. Parking was difficult as well. It always seemed to be a bit incongruous as one might see families with small children enjoying a saturday night out while guys decked out in leather were parading around outside.

Well, Tommy's was recently sold and the club needed to find a new venue. After some searching they made a deal with the Four Points by Sheraton located in Meriden CT. While Tommy's was a bit off the beaten path the new location is centrally located where several major highways converge and as such is very conveniently situated. In addition there is plenty of parking. The hotel is also offering rooms at a reduced rate for their events as many guys who attend on a regular basis come from surrounding states. Indeed, I first learned about the club from someone who lives in New York and have seen guys who live in the Boston area there as well.

I have been away from CT since they have started to meet at their new location. Consequently I was wondering if anyone has attended any events recently. Normally their website is chock full of info about past and future events. However, it has not been updated so I am curious as to what is going on. I would assume that the new facility would be larger. At Tommy's they had a small play area for those who wanted to partake in a bit of BDSM even though given the fact that many guys were drinking one would need to make sure the person who was playing the top was in total control.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

http://www.ctcruisers.com/Events-2016.html

Archived