THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Theater?

marylander1940
This topic is 3127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm still trying to find words for it. First, ML, thanks for posting. First, it is wildly entertaining. Next, both sensual and sexual. The "cast" is sexy. Guys that look heathy, fit, and "regular" really can float my boat. The third guy from the right fits my bill! Still trying to find more words for it. WG2

I'm still trying to find words for it. First, ML, thanks for posting. First, it is wildly entertaining. Next, both sensual and sexual. The "cast" is sexy. Guys that look heathy, fit, and "regular" really can float my boat. The third guy from the right fits my bill! Still trying to find more words for it. WG2

Should I post it in the Lounge?

one more thing, no hard dicks, just bouncing.

Thanks for the video, MD! The guy in the center with full beard is cute...great thighs. I'm a sucker for muscular thighs. He does look a bit a out-of-breath and out of synch though :( the thinner guy directly to his right looks like he is just taking a casual stroll - although he doesn't have the big thighs and cute face, that man has staying power and can gyrate! Mmmm

I do think this belongs in the gallery.

Thanks for the video, MD! The guy in the center with full beard is cute...great thighs. I'm a sucker for muscular thighs. He does look a bit a out-of-breath and out of synch though :( the thinner guy directly to his right looks like he is just taking a casual stroll - although he doesn't have the big thighs and cute face, that man has staying power and can gyrate! Mmmm

I do think this belongs in the gallery.

I wouldn't turn down any of them!

This is wonderful, but I'm lost. Who? Where? What? Why? When? Did I miss an intro? Help! It reminds me of a video I saw years ago of Nureyev dancing naked. It was so beautiful and natural. And there was plenty swinging because he was hung! More naked dancing I say!

Archived