THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Only 36?

TylerandAce
This topic is 3038 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jose are the healthy components to this world that I was referencing. I think to really pursue a fetish actually leads to better self-awareness and ultimately to more self-confidence and self-esteem. Many would think it the other way around, possibly, if they didn't understand it themselves. There are, of course, unhealthy ones. I totally don't understand how the blood thing can work and it scares me a little. Then there's the whole Silence of the Lambs aspect to some fetishes, I guess. Taken as a whole, though, I think if you approach these from a wholistic approach, fetishes can evolve with time into a really healthy piece of you. Thanks to you who have articulated it so well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Do fetishes most often manifest themselves as a single interest or is it usual to have more than one? For me they tend to be related. I am attracted to athletic masculine men, which has leads to jockstrap/uniform fetishes, which has lead to sweat, which has evolved into a bit of an interest in leather.

2. Do fetishes change and evolve over time, or are they static for most? For me they change and evolve. When I was younger, I was only interested in blond/blue smooth muscle boys in Speedos. The Speedo fetish has remained but I prefer darker men with some hair on their muscles. When I was younger, I was not attracted to black men... that is no longer the case!

3. Was there fear associated with a fetish you might have (fear of discovery, fear of injury, fear of rejection, etc) and how did you overcome it (or have you)? My fear is is ridicule. I have not explored them for that reason.

4. If you are into a fetish (or fetishes like ones noted here), does that preclude intimacy in a hiring situation for you? No way, I think fetishes and intimacy go hand in hand.

I think yours sound pretty hot, Mattr. It's nice to have a place to talk about this stuff. Maybe it's the first step to releasing the fear/shame associated with having them.

Perhaps one day the right man (or men) will come along! ;)

Archived