THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

How do you post a video (ex from YouTube)?

LADoug1
This topic is 3143 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Can someone please explain how to post a video (or an image) to a post rather than just the URL link?

I'm typically on an apple device. I go to YouTube, copy the URL, type my post and then when I'm ready to insert the video, I go to the icon that looks like two floppy discs on top of each other (two over to the right of the emoticons/smiley face). It will say Media. Paste URL there. To see if it worked, you can always click "more options" and preview it.

Come on, test it out on this thread. Go to YouTube and grab a URL to a favorite vid.

I'm typically on an apple device. I go to YouTube, copy the URL, type my post and then when I'm ready to insert the video, I go to the icon that looks like two floppy discs on top of each other (two over to the right of the emoticons/smiley face). It will say Media. Paste URL there. To see if it worked, you can always click "more options" and preview it.

Come on, test it out on this thread. Go to YouTube and grab a URL to a favorite vid.

Just did it and it worked!! So many thanks!

Archived