THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NYC: Michael Star?

nynakedtop
This topic is 3136 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There was another post in The Spa asking about Michael Star earlier today. I received two e-mails from Michael Star via Rentmasseur today, just like you did. It used the name that I "joined" Rentmasseur with, Beethoven. So, yes, I guess Rentmasseur gives our "names" and e-mail addresses to masseurs. I assume Michael Star pays Rentmasseur for this. If this keeps up, all Rentmasseur e-mails will go to my spam.

There was another post in The Spa asking about Michael Star earlier today. I received two e-mails from Michael Star via Rentmasseur today, just like you did. It used the name that I "joined" Rentmasseur with, Beethoven. So, yes, I guess Rentmasseur gives our "names" and e-mail addresses to masseurs. I assume Michael Star pays Rentmasseur for this. If this keeps up, all Rentmasseur e-mails will go to my spam.

Has anyone seen Michael Star? He does look good...a little "too good."

we have been texting each other a bit... he certainly is "eager" and that might be a good thing (or not...) - i believe he is east european, which could be a great thing (or not...)

i may just take the plunge this week, knowing that it is totally at my own risk!

Hi,

I had a massage with Michael Star a couple of weeks ago. He is very good looking, tall and nice body. Masssage was also good. He is eastern european but speaks very good English. I will definitely hire again.

Granted that we all look different in pictures, the pictures in the ad are pictures of him.

Thank you, Sulika. It sounds like you want to give allowances here.

How "different" is is "different"? Is the person who showed up much older?

In my experience, most masseurs use pictures which are a few years old..

Archived