THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

ricardo in L.A.

bruceofla
This topic is 3157 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Completely fake. He also goes under adam4adam under andres_27 and also uses fakes. I wrote a review on massagem4m but I see it hasn't been posted, perhaps he knew he was caught.

The positive that I can say is that he has a nice body on his own, but the fact that he uses several fake profiles is a huge turn off. Feel free to dm if you have any other questions.

I also wanted to add that when I asked for a picture as proof that it is him, he completely turned it around on me and accused me of being fake. ( which to me, made no sense whatsoever ) i figured well since he is being so adamant about it being him, it really must be. Sadly it was most certainly not him.

I also wanted to add that when I asked for a picture as proof that it is him, he completely turned it around on me and accused me of being fake. ( which to me, made no sense whatsoever ) i figured well since he is being so adamant about it being him, it really must be. Sadly it was most certainly not him.

greysoul,

thanks so much. i think i recognized a guy--a really great masseur i lost track of--in one of the pix (more than one?) "ricardo"'s using on masseurfinder, which is what gave me pause. oh, well. onward! if i track down the guy whose info i lost, i'll post something. he went by mike and was/is totally, totally amazing.

Archived