THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ricky in Irvine, CA

jayson1981
This topic is 2906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since I know many on this forum are always looking for a good therapist, I just had a great deep tissue massage from Ricky in Irvine. He is straight and has boundaries that I like when I go for a massage. He is friendly, super attractive, and easy to talk to. A full review has been submitted to Daddy.

http://www.massagem4m.com/ca/irvine/17250/

m

Looks interesting. What are his boundaries and how sensual can he get? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Ricky is a rockstar! Well, I've thoroughly enjoyed going to him for the last two years. Upside is that once a month he is usually in the Hollywood area for a handful of days so you can usually catch him there as well. He has two dogs that are great if you like dogs - Whero and Rolex. PM if you need/want more intimate details, but safe to say he is not, in my experience, a clock watcher, he is extremely thorough, and really does a fantastic massage. He goes Au natural and it is a really good view. He's a very sweet, genuine, open guy. I highly recommend checking him out if in the Orange County area or detour by his place when heading to/from San Diego as he is freeway close to the 405.

• 8 months later...

Hired him about a year ago. Extremely nice guy, looked just like his pics. It's a sensual massage, gentle touching (he got a little excited but I believe him when he says he's straight). If you're looking for a sweet straight guy to give you a massage and a happy ending, but nothing more than that, I'd recommend him.

(And yes, I'm new, so take me with a grain of salt as per the rules).

Archived