THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Montreal

Despardo
This topic is 2989 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On my last trip to Stockbar, I was sitting at the bar drooling over some hot young guy who walked up with his posse of three equally hot friends. Turned out that the guy was an ex-Stockbar dancer who had come to the club at the request of DL. After some serious flirting on my part, my new hot friend sat with me and started paying for my drinks. That included six or more vodka and cranberry drinks and an unknown number of shots of various liquors. I was confused and flattered at first until I discovered later that everything had been put on DL's tab. That included drinks for the five of us over three plus hours, and DL wasn't even sitting with us.

I figure I owe DL about $120 :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind DL except when I can't get the attention of specific dancers who interest me because they're glued to him. It's not always bad though. A couple years ago DL was there holding court when one of my favorite dancers made a point of coming over to talk to me and ended up hanging out with me for a good part of the evening. Apparently he had already done a very lucrative session with DL and had no desire to be around him after that.

... after some serious flirting on my part, my new hot friend sat with me and started paying for my drinks. That included six or more vodka and cranberry drinks and an unknown number of shots of various liquors. I was confused and flattered at first until I discovered later that everything had been put on DL's tab....

You should be flattered anyway. Your hot new friend did chose to include you in on the free drinks, after-all.

A question about Stock. I have never been there. When the dancers do private lap dances do they get completely naked?

typically, that is very much a given, since they are naked up on stage for "free"....I had very good luck in the privates during my recent visit to MTL.....before going to the privates area, I talked for a little bit with the guy(s) and told them what I'd like.....I was polite and casual....usually had them naked before the middle of the first song, always by the end of it....all were into it in some way....a very few were a little reserved or hesitant to do much beyond just showing off (claiming they were straight, blah, blah)....the customer might have to move things along if the dancer is hesitating and I wasn't afraid to do that.....I think just one dancer had some sort of routine he followed in privates and didn't get naked until about the beginning of the second song......

as always, be polite, have fun, smile, tell them they look great, etc.....I asked the dancers to keep track of songs, told them how many I wanted as we started, and asked how many have gone by if I thought we were at what I wanted.....trying to haggle with something like $75 for 15 minutes might work, but I didn't try.....communicate and be friendly

A dancer should always be fully naked in private. I've never had a dancer keep his underwear on for more than one song which I think is fair enough as a "warm up". I've never had an issue signalling to a dancer to pull down his underwear or assisting in removing underwear.

• 2 months later...

Hi boys! I'm heading to Montreal in a few weeks. Any specific recommendations for dancers at Stock in terms of private lap dance area?? I am well-versed in the VIP privates of Swinging Richards and have had some awesome times. Just wondering who you guys would recommend at Stock to get the best bang for my buck :) Thanks in advance.

Hi boys! I'm heading to Montreal in a few weeks. Any specific recommendations for dancers at Stock in terms of private lap dance area?? I am well-versed in the VIP privates of Swinging Richards and have had some awesome times. Just wondering who you guys would recommend at Stock to get the best bang for my buck :) Thanks in advance.

I am heading there for the first time in June. If you have good luck with someone, I would appreciate your feedback as well. Thanks.

Taboo has a couple Facebook pages which features some of their strippers. The recent photos don't exactly make me want to fly to Montreal. Almost no twinks. The dancers appear in their late twenties and aren't skinny as in the past. Hopefully the hustler scene in Montreal may have picked up at the turn of the Spring season. I will keep my fingers crossed.

How does Stock get away with its cameras? Don't some customers mind being seen all over the internet, worshipping at this temple to male beauty? Kind of makes it hard to go there in secret!

On the website, I notice that they try not to film the club when it is really empty, but have no problem doing so when they have a crowd. Keep hoping to spot a Senator from Alabama or North Carolina.

Private Show meaning they will come to your hotel to do a show for you...you're renting the dancer....Yes Joshua still work there, and he's not listed on the webpage.

Thanks for the clarification. Yeah Joshua!!! He should lose the beard and stick with boyish. Sounds like hotel calls by the strippers are not cost effective. Probably best to have fun at the clubs and hire separately for private sessions.

great summary by JayNY......I enjoyed both places very much during my MTL visit earlier this year.....Stock seems more like a showroom and slightly more formal (slightly)....Campus is up a set of stairs and, as said, very much a smaller neighborhood joint.....yes, there seems to be a shift change about 9pm at Campus, but I didn't find the pre-9pm dudes to be too twinky and I'm picky that way (prefer straight-ish, in-shape guys)......

thanks, Jay

Informative for sure but I dont think some of the guys mentioned would appreciate their business being put out here online. Just saying. :-(

But kudos to you for dropping all that money in your research. :-) I am sure it helped the economy. :-)

Informative for sure but I dont think some of the guys mentioned would appreciate their business being put out here online. Just saying. :-(

I was just responding to a question from somebody that is going to Montreal in June 2016. Im not advertising their business because it's already out in the open. All you have to do is go to back-page or rentmen, it is already online. Also read the previous threads, the guys are pretty much saying the same thing that I'm saying. Some of the information that I provided is from personal experience but most is from third party (friends, and previous threads). I understand what you're saying, but most of this information is already available online on various boards.

I decided to delete the post after a couple guys at the clubs ask me to delete it.

does this guy actually work at stock ? as a bartender? might be worth going just to see him!

Hi Geof,

His name is Kovie and he works at Le Campus Strip Club in Montreal, and he goes by the name of Brad on Maksurbate. He is a stripper and he is not a bartender. He was doing a solo session for Maskurbate, pretending to be a bartender. His lapdance is excellent and well worth the money. He is a really big guy, and he is very open (check out some of his video online). If you want to see him make sure you call Campus Strip Club the day you're going ask the manager if he's working that day. I know he's not in all the time. He actually just open up a gym in Laval, and his schedule is hectic. So call ahead of time, if you want to see him. I didn't get to do a Private Show with but Im sure he does it (he's a Montreal stripper). He's really has a big one too, and has a really nice muscular ass. He's on my list of Montreal guys to ask for PS. His lapdance session is excellent, I got to feel pretty much all part of his body. He interact with you doing the session, and talk a bit dirty during the session, and he moans a little bit during the session.

So he is definitely worth a trip to Montreal.....I will be going there soon too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived