THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

David Marshall

Midtownm4m
This topic is 3179 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I guess I know what you mean by "blurred lines," but judging from his ad, his massage is strictly therapeutic. I'm sure it's a very good massage, but I wouldn't expect anything even remotely interactive.

I also see he's offering a "blizzard special" discount in one ad, but not in the other. I also see that one ad says he's at 44th st, and the other ad says he's at 54th. Well, if you were interested in the massage I guess you could sort it out by calling him. I wonder how big his "blizzard discount" is?

I agree about the ambiguity of the ad. And the pictures are kind of provocative, but well.........ambiguous. He certainly is a handsome specimen. As far him telling you on the phone that the massage is done clothed...in today's paranoid climate for masseurs that could be a way of protecting himself by not promising anything. Unfortunately the only way you'd really find out is to risk paying for just a good massage and nothing else. And, honestly, often I wish I had the funds to explore all those possibilities.

Archived